+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Never looked better

Never looked better

So I was watching Phoenix on HBO a couple of nights ago and Brittany Murphy had a small part in it. I couldn't get over how good she looked in this movie. I normally don't find that attractive especially now that she is getting sickly thin. Anyway she should get back to that look asap. She was incredibly sexy in that movie.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I've never found Brittany Murphy very attractive.
    I haven't seen her in Phoenix.
    She really is painfully thin now and seems to have permanent dark circles under her eyes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm always surprised that out of all the stars in "Clueless" she was the one to make it biggest. Who could have called that? I have to say that I think she's cleaned up real well since then. I took me a while before I realize where I'd seen her first.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread