+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Angelina Jolie and baby Zahara...

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    I think it is a breath of fresh air to actually see a celebrity spending "time" with their children as opposed to brushing them off on a nanny...My first thought after seeing the photos is: "Gee, she may not have any baby girl infant things at home; she might need to buy some things for her"...

I don't always agree with stuff Angelina does, but you gotta admire her dedication to foreign adoption from countries that most would shy from, the enormous amount of time and money she has devoted to charity, and the fact that she has built a home in Cambodia, etc. She is very driven.

As far as the eyeliner on Maddox, I imagine it has something to do with the Cambodian culture, but I could be completely wrong...Angelina has been quoted many times that she will make it a priority to teach him about his culture.
    Yeah, judging from the pictures it appears that the baby is fresh out of Barbie dolls.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Yeah, judging from the pictures it appears that the baby is fresh out of Barbie dolls.

Now hang on there Muduh, I see Lamaze in the background too
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Kao
    After what happened to Lindsey Lohan last month she probably figured it would be safer to let them take their pics and move on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345