+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and baby Zahara...

yeah like releasing pics to vouge magazine is gonna stop the paparazzi

she might have only been in that mall for 10 minutes

Wow the baby is cute, but I guess that it has been confirmed that Jolie and Pitt are dating?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade
    Or perhaps she knows that until the paparazi gets pictures of Zahara that they will be stalking her and her family and being an overall nuisance. Go somewhere public where 20 or 30 can get their picture at the same time rather than having to deal with each one individually bothering her and her children in the hopes of making big money off of the first pictures of her daughter.

She does a lot more with her celebrity than a lot of stars so I probably tend to think the best of her. I respect the woman for being willing to give the little girl a better life and for all the work she does with UNHCR. Well that and besides the fact that I think she is simply stunning.
    I absolutely agree with everything you said (including the fact that Angelina is stunning!)...I read an interview recently which had several celebrities which said that they prefer to stop for the paparazzi and let them get their shots of them with their family/spouse and that usually the photographers will let them go on their merry way but if you go out of your way to hide from them or create a stir, then the photographers will stop at nothing to get that picture and its usually not a flattering one. Like Brad Pitt stated in his Diane Sawyer interview-If he had known how much those pics of him and Angelina and Maddox on the beach were going to bring, he would've taken the pics himself and took the money and put it toward some good use rather than lining some gossip magazines pockets!!!
    I love Angelina...love what she's trying to do with her humanitarian work..better than Paris Hilton flitting around town and doing nothing..UGH...very much dislike Paris Hilton.....but that's a whole 'nother thread!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

How truly adorable is Zahara! What a little cutie!!!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    If I had a newly adopted baby who by all reports is getting over a serious illness AND I was a celebrity who knew papparrazzi (sp?) were following me everywhere, I probably would not take that delicate (and precious!!) little baby to the mall for a photo op while the guy who I keep denying is my boyfriend rides a motorcyle around outside in all his bleached blonde obvious glory. Silly me, I would probably keep the baby somewhere a little less scary and a little more private until she adapts to her surroundings more. But then again, I would also never carry Billy Bob's name on my arm and blood around my neck - and my brother and I, while loving each other, were never IN LOVE with each other.
    Just sayin'.
    Scoot over and make room for me here.
    That baby is just beautiful. Probably terrified too. Poor Angelina(however it's spelled) may not be able to afford a sitter but she could have asked a friend to watch the baby while she ran her important errands in the mall. If the baby has been sick the last thing she needs is exposure to all the germs that are crawling around in a mall.
    Angelina is a generous and loving woman no doubt, but does she actually have time to spend with two babies who need a lot of TLC? A trip to the mall isn't exactly bonding time.
    And as far as her going ahead and letting the photo's be taken, does anyone here even remotely think that one group of pictures is going to satisfy these vultures?
    Too bad she wasn't too busy to swipe another woman's husband.

#1: A husband cannot be swiped if he does not WANT to be swiped.

#2: The baby was malnourished, treated, and released by a hospital. By all accounts the baby was treated and perfectly fine when she left the hospital.

#3: The baby is 6 months old and previously lived in a seriously overcrowded, undeveloped country. I'm sure the crowds in the mall did not rival the crowds and disease that she was subjected to in her previous environment.

#4: How much "adjustment time" does a 6 month old need to get used to a new parent? Babies are amazingly adaptable and adjust to whomever is caring for them and showing them love. I don't understand the objection to this one. That baby looks wonderfully comfortable with her mother... and doesn't look scared.

It would appear that Angelina Jolie spends an incredible amount of time with Maddox, as he goes most everywhere she goes. Her parenting skills are probably better than a fair number of people that aren't world famous actresses, so I have no fear that this little girl is going to be just fine.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Why is Maddox wearing eye-liner?

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I think it is a breath of fresh air to actually see a celebrity spending "time" with their children as opposed to brushing them off on a nanny...My first thought after seeing the photos is: "Gee, she may not have any baby girl infant things at home; she might need to buy some things for her"...

I don't always agree with stuff Angelina does, but you gotta admire her dedication to foreign adoption from countries that most would shy from, the enormous amount of time and money she has devoted to charity, and the fact that she has built a home in Cambodia, etc. She is very driven.

As far as the eyeliner on Maddox, I imagine it has something to do with the Cambodian culture, but I could be completely wrong...Angelina has been quoted many times that she will make it a priority to teach him about his culture.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    #1: A husband cannot be swiped if he does not WANT to be swiped.

#2: The baby was malnourished, treated, and released by a hospital. By all accounts the baby was treated and perfectly fine when she left the hospital.

#3: The baby is 6 months old and previously lived in a seriously overcrowded, undeveloped country. I'm sure the crowds in the mall did not rival the crowds and disease that she was subjected to in her previous environment.

#4: How much "adjustment time" does a 6 month old need to get used to a new parent? Babies are amazingly adaptable and adjust to whomever is caring for them and showing them love. I don't understand the objection to this one. That baby looks wonderfully comfortable with her mother... and doesn't look scared.

It would appear that Angelina Jolie spends an incredible amount of time with Maddox, as he goes most everywhere she goes. Her parenting skills are probably better than a fair number of people that aren't world famous actresses, so I have no fear that this little girl is going to be just fine.

I totally agree with everything you just said!

And as far as her going ahead and letting the photo's be taken, does anyone here even remotely think that one group of pictures is going to satisfy these vultures?
    Yes I actually do, I recall a bunch of celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Liv Tyler mentioning in an interview, that the only effective way to avoid paparazzi's harassing you all day, is to stop, let them take pictures, give them 5 minutes of your time and they surprisingly leave you alone after that.
    Last edited by deb1430; 07-28-2005 at 12:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast