+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and baby Zahara...

i would hardly call taking a baby to the mall poor judgement

i think people like to be overly critical, i mean angelina might do some odd things, but what she has done when it comes to maddox/zahara is a truly good thing...how many people can say they have saved children from certain death and given them a better life

Let me start by saying I can't stand Angelina Jolie.

That baby is adorable, and I actually admire AJ for adopting her. The baby can get the care she needs now. Maybe I am being the devils advocate here, but maybe AJ did it so the press could get their pictures without chasing and stalking like some of them tend to do.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I agree w/ Snickers. Regardless of where she goes at this point, whether with baby or not, she's going to be hounded by the paparazzi. Plus, she was just going to a bookstore and then picking up Maddox from school. So she had a legit reason to be out with her child.

I mean I guess she could've gotten a nanny if she wanted to, I'm sure Jude Law has plenty of nannys to recommend. But quite frankly, if I had a new child, I'd want to spend as much time with them as possible.

Until she starts bringing her child to public events carrying her like Tinkerbell, I would hardly call this a publicity stunt.

The baby is very gorgeous, those eyes are absolutely
    Last edited by Mrs Cwebb; 07-23-2005 at 06:35 PM.

aga
    FORTified
    Deb,
    Thanks for the pictures, you are awesome! Not only do you rock the ANTM forum but you rock other forums as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade
    Or perhaps she knows that until the paparazi gets pictures of Zahara that they will be stalking her and her family and being an overall nuisance. Go somewhere public where 20 or 30 can get their picture at the same time rather than having to deal with each one individually bothering her and her children in the hopes of making big money off of the first pictures of her daughter.
    I completely agree! Given what happened to Lindsey Lohan a few weeks ago, you know that the stalkerazzi will do anything to get their shot. Personally I think it was smart to go to a public place like a mall where hopefully being around regular people will "protect" her from the paparrazi doing crazy things to provoke a reaction.

Also if the baby was well enough to travel from Africa to the U.S. then surely a trip to the mall ain't gonna hurt her.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Didn't Gwyneth do the same thing when she had Apple (still hate that name)? Did a staged walk through the streets holding the baby so that the photographers could get their fill and then leave them alone.

At least Angelina holds the baby herself and appears quite protective and close with her. Unlike Julia Roberts who is shown walking with her twins - with her husband holding one and her nanny with the other, while Julia strolls along unencumbered.
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

Deb,
    Thanks for the pictures, you are awesome! Not only do you rock the ANTM forum but you rock other forums as well.
    Awww, thanks aga

Or perhaps she knows that until the paparazi gets pictures of Zahara that they will be stalking her and her family and being an overall nuisance. Go somewhere public where 20 or 30 can get their picture at the same time rather than having to deal with each one individually bothering her and her children in the hopes of making big money off of the first pictures of her daughter.

She does a lot more with her celebrity than a lot of stars so I probably tend to think the best of her. I respect the woman for being willing to give the little girl a better life and for all the work she does with UNHCR. Well that and besides the fact that I think she is simply stunning.
    I completely agree! Given what happened to Lindsey Lohan a few weeks ago, you know that the stalkerazzi will do anything to get their shot. Personally I think it was smart to go to a public place like a mall where hopefully being around regular people will "protect" her from the paparrazi doing crazy things to provoke a reaction.

Also if the baby was well enough to travel from Africa to the U.S. then surely a trip to the mall ain't gonna hurt her.

I completely agree with both comments.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Apparently she lied through her teeth. Billie Bob wasn't dating anyone when they got married either. -_- I was a huge fan of hers, but I just can't like anyone who gets down like that.

On the other hand, the baby is gorgeous. And as for the food court comments for all we know they might have just gotten back from the doctors office and she had to stop and have a bite to eat or somehitng. Stars have to eat too. If the paparazi could follow her in the bathroom and take a pic of her taking a dump, they truly would. I'm glad the wee one is feeling better, and judging by Maddox, Angelina makes a good mom.

Actually, he was dating Laura Dern, She was on Access Hollywood talking of the matter 5 yrs ago, appearantly stunned.

As for her new Baby, getting the picture out there lowers the bounty (yeah, that) for a picture of her. Sarah Parker did the same with Broderick when they had their child, the same with Michael Douglas and madonna. They preffer to avoid the paparazzi seeing as they're becoming quite rogue. (See Lindsay lohan accident)
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Kao
    He was engaged to get married to Laura Dern, hence the -_- LOL.

I hope she did it to keep the creeps away later. I'd like to think so. For her to adopt 2 children from another country and do what she does. Kooky or not - gotta give her props.

I bet she's gonna chew up Brad and spit him out (I hope I hope I hope)

the baby is gorgeous. Glad she is okay.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

I can't agree that she just took the baby to the mall so the razzis can get their fill of them and then leave them alone. Why couldn't she just release pictures to People or Vogue like Julia Roberts did and leave it at that? And the other celebs that agreed to have staged shots w/ their babies did not have sickly, malnurtioned little ones that had just made a cross continent trip who need lots of rest and time to recuperate, did they?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast