+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and baby Zahara...

FORT Fanatic

Take your cute baby home!!

If I had a newly adopted baby who by all reports is getting over a serious illness AND I was a celebrity who knew papparrazzi (sp?) were following me everywhere, I probably would not take that delicate (and precious!!) little baby to the mall for a photo op while the guy who I keep denying is my boyfriend rides a motorcyle around outside in all his bleached blonde obvious glory. Silly me, I would probably keep the baby somewhere a little less scary and a little more private until she adapts to her surroundings more. But then again, I would also never carry Billy Bob's name on my arm and blood around my neck - and my brother and I, while loving each other, were never IN LOVE with each other.
    Just sayin'.

and my brother and I, while loving each other, were never IN LOVE with each other.
    OMG I almost peed my pants with that comment I still remember it like it was yesterday. I dont know what's grosser Angelina and her brother's PDA or Lisa Marie's and Michael Jackson's PDA.

I want to be adopted by Angelina in my next life .
    Go Tigers!

I'm w/ Dagny. Why the heck is she dragging this infant around malls and having Brad show up and all that? I don't think she really cares about the baby's state of health at this point. I mean really, why take a malnurtioned lil baby, who is trying to adapt to a new environment and new parents to a freakin overcrowded mall where she is hunted by paparazzis. And then, why have Brad Pitt show up if you're "just friends"? And where is Maddox now? Has he been replaced??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    If I had a newly adopted baby who by all reports is getting over a serious illness AND I was a celebrity who knew papparrazzi (sp?) were following me everywhere, I probably would not take that delicate (and precious!!) little baby to the mall for a photo op while the guy who I keep denying is my boyfriend rides a motorcyle around outside in all his bleached blonde obvious glory. Silly me, I would probably keep the baby somewhere a little less scary and a little more private until she adapts to her surroundings more. But then again, I would also never carry Billy Bob's name on my arm and blood around my neck - and my brother and I, while loving each other, were never IN LOVE with each other.
    Just sayin'.
    Dagny, you said a mouthful, and I agree with every word you said. I am extremely tired of celebrities who can't seem to get enough of the spotlight. That poor baby has been through hell already. If Angelina was the good mother she makes herself out to be, she would stay home with her children and have some quality bonding time.

Zahara is a gorgeous baby, but her eyes look so sad to me.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

But Angelina and Brad are DEFINITELY not dating.
    She would NEVER date a married guy. However - she does seem to be a great humanitarian.

The child is georgeous. Like her new mom. Lets be honest, her parents have most likely had a terrible life, so this child will be blessed with a happy home.

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    But Angelina and Brad are DEFINITELY not dating.
    She would NEVER date a married guy. However - she does seem to be a great humanitarian.
    Apparently she lied through her teeth. Billie Bob wasn't dating anyone when they got married either. -_- I was a huge fan of hers, but I just can't like anyone who gets down like that.

On the other hand, the baby is gorgeous. And as for the food court comments for all we know they might have just gotten back from the doctors office and she had to stop and have a bite to eat or somehitng. Stars have to eat too. If the paparazi could follow her in the bathroom and take a pic of her taking a dump, they truly would. I'm glad the wee one is feeling better, and judging by Maddox, Angelina makes a good mom.

FORT Newbie
    one word:

ATTENTION

Or perhaps she knows that until the paparazi gets pictures of Zahara that they will be stalking her and her family and being an overall nuisance. Go somewhere public where 20 or 30 can get their picture at the same time rather than having to deal with each one individually bothering her and her children in the hopes of making big money off of the first pictures of her daughter.

She does a lot more with her celebrity than a lot of stars so I probably tend to think the best of her. I respect the woman for being willing to give the little girl a better life and for all the work she does with UNHCR. Well that and besides the fact that I think she is simply stunning.

Well, I've hardly made a secret of what I think about Angelina Jolie and the two dead trouts under her nose, and the more I see/hear/read of her, the less and less I like her. And I also agree that she shows very poor judgement with her new child. But I'll leave it at that, since I'm too tired to say everything I think about Angelina and her serious need for prolonged psychotherapy.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast