+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celebrity Birthdays

Celebrity Birthdays

I didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd start one. The birthdays listed are for all celebrities that are currently alive. That includes sports stars and fashion designers. So here we go with the celebrity birthdays for Monday, July 11th, 2005. If anyone has anymore, please feel free to add.
    July 11 birthdays
    7/11/1983- Marie Serneholt (member of the Swedish pop group The A Teens)
    7/11/1965- Lisa Rinna
    7/11/1959- Suzanne Vega
    7/11/1958- Mark Lester (star of the movie “Oliver!”)
    7/11/1953- Leon Spinks (boxing champion)
    7/11/34-Giorgio Armani
    7/11/1931 Tab Hunter (actor)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I need all your help. I'm trying to find the birthday for actor William Ostrander of "Christine" fame. William Ostrander portrayed Buddy Repperton in the movie and I've been trying to find out his birthday because there's no way he was only 17 when that movie came out like his character was supposed to be. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any sites that have that information. If anyone can find it, please post.
    Thank you.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread