+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Herbie' Vehicle Runs Over Lohan's Foot

FORT Fogey

'Herbie' Vehicle Runs Over Lohan's Foot

I guess someone must have told Lindsay Lohan to "break a leg."

Read All About It HERE

'Herbie' Vehicle Runs Over Lohan's Foot

Jun 24, 7:34 AM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lindsay Lohan had a little run-in with Herbie, her Love Bug co-star in the new film, "Herbie: Fully Loaded."

Lohan plays Maggie Peyton, the new owner of No. 53, the freewheeling Volkswagen Beetle with a mind of its own. She puts the car through its paces on the road to becoming a NASCAR competitor.

When she shot the music video for her song "First" with Herbie, "the car just didn't stop," Lohan recently told reporters, according to AP Radio.

"The door flung open and hit me in the video and I kind of looked at Herbie and had to turn down the other way and then I felt the car rolling and not stopping." Lohan says Herbie ran over her foot.

The 18-year-old actress said she didn't know much about Herbie's first movie, 1969's "The Love Bug," which starred Dean Jones, Michele Lee and Buddy Hackett.

"I had known of Herbie but I hadn't seen the movie. And I didn't want to watch it before I started 'cause I didn't want to have the pressure like I'd put on myself when I did 'Freaky Friday' of living up to the expectations that people might have of the original. And so I watched it in the middle of the movie."

Lohan's screen credits also include "The Parent Trap" and "Mean Girls."

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Maybe Lindsey should stay away from cars for awhile....she seems to be having auto issues lately!

+ Reply to Thread