+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

FORT Regular
    I liked this movie, better than I expected. I went with 4 friends and we all ended up bawling. I told my b/f about it and he took his daughter to see it. They both loved it.

FORT Fogey
    This is one of the best chick flicks I have watched in recent years. There's not much comparison though, because the chick flick I usually watch are terrible! (Yes, I'm looking at you Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) I've never read the novel, but it was a great coming-of-age story.

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    This is one of the best chick flicks I have watched in recent years. There's not much comparison though, because the chick flick I usually watch are terrible! (Yes, I'm looking at you Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) I've never read the novel, but it was a great coming-of-age story.
    I personally loved Confessions and will watch it over and over! I don't know why so many people don't like it- but I think it's so funny. (it might be because I have a few teenage drama queens myself), but I think it's such a mindless fun movie to watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123