+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photographer Crashed Into Lohan's Car Intentionally

Photographer Crashed Into Lohan's Car Intentionally

Photographer Crashed Into Lohan's Car
    Photographer Intentionally Crashed Into Lindsay Lohan's Car While She Made U-Turn, Police Say
    The Associated PressThe Associated Press

LOS ANGELES Jun 2, 2005 Lindsay Lohan was making a U-turn to get to a police vehicle when a photographer intentionally crashed into her car, police said Thursday.

Lohan suffered cuts and bruises in Tuesday's accident. She told authorities she would get treatment on her own, police Lt. Ted Matthews said. Police had previously said the 18-year-old actress-singer was uninjured.

Matthews said Galo Ramirez was in a van following Lohan, apparently to get a photo, when the actress spotted a police vehicle going in the opposite direction.

Lohan was trying to reach the police vehicle to report that she was being pursued. Ramirez then intentionally rammed the left rear of her 2005 Mercedes-Benz, Matthews said.

"That obviously got the attention of the black-and-white unit," he said.

Ramirez, 24, was arrested for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon and released on bail.

Lohan "was shaken up and extremely upset" after the crash, a spokeswoman for the actress said Wednesday.

Matthews said there are a lot of close calls with paparazzi chasing celebrities to photograph them. "This guy just carried it over the line and ran into her."

Last year, Lohan starred in "Mean Girls" and released a pop album titled, "Speak." Her new film, "Herbie: Fully Loaded," will be in theaters June 22.

On the Net:

http://www.llrocks.com

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=813997

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Maybe the photographer really didn't see her? She has lost so much weight recently I'm surprised she is showing up on film, let alone visible behind the wheel:

Her new look makes her look like a 50 year old chain smoker.

I know...it's hawt. J/K

Still, it must be so hard to be young, rich and famous in Hollywood...and now she has a banged up car. Poor girl. (<---that's sarcasm)

Paparazzi's suck. Freaks like this guy are pathetic and he should be locked up and fined.

I'm glad she didn't get hurt.
    It's really sad that the paparazzi will go to great lengths to take a picture, not caring who they hurt. This reminds me of Princess Diana's death.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I'm glad she didn't get hurt.
    It's really sad that the paparazzi will go to great lengths to take a picture, not caring who they hurt. This reminds me of Princess Diana's death.
    True & I'm glad she wasn't hurt, either. But, at the same time, why involve yourself in a highspeed chase or perform dangerous driving moves (more the Diana case than the Lindsay Lohan case)? Having the paparazzi take a picture of you is better than having your life taken away due to a high-speed car chase.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Very true, CCL.
    But everybody has their cracking point. I'm sure some of these stars are so fed up with all the stalking that they can't even think clearly when they are trying to get away from these predators.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Her new look makes her look like a 50 year old chain smoker.
    Close.

My personal opinion is that she discovered the Jenny Crank diet and has been 'experimenting'...
    Last edited by CEO; 06-03-2005 at 08:46 AM.

Well, so much for the breast implant rumors, seems as though they went away when the rest of her did!

Thanks for posting that CEO, although now I will be ill.

And I agree with those above, it is pretty scary and sad and dangerous what paparazzi will do to get a photograph.

I'm glad she is okay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast