+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photographer Crashed Into Lohan's Car Intentionally

Premium Member
    I was going to ask what happened to her boobs.. I hope she's healthy and not doing drugs.

She can't be healthy with that cigarette in her mouth.Also her boobs!! WOW they shrunk! although i did like her better when she wasn't stick thin.I just hope she's not making herself throwup..

That is crazy! I'm really glad she didn't get hurt. I have heard a bunch of the stars (George Clooney is the firs that comes to mind) speak out against this kind of stuff. I wonder if the driving training she did during Herbie actually help her regular driving at all. I think the stars should have special driving courses to help them stay focused with all these lunatics chasing them!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    That black bikini does nothing for her.

They are lucky they didn't propel her into another car and cause something worse to happen. I hope that person loses their license.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Are there no reckless driving laws in California? I've seen too many tapes of paparazzi driving like crazy down LA streets to get pictures of celebs.

As for the breast implant rumors, the site www.awfulplasticsurgery.com
    has some opinions on that.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    That is crazy. Crashing into somebody on purpose just to get a story? I don't think I would be able to handle being a superstar and have all those paparazzi following me and invading my privacy. I don't blame those stars who end up hitting or spiiting or even beating them up. I would have to do the same. I guess I am saying that because I am a very private person and don't like people ivading my privacy. I hear that Lohan is sueing them. Good for her. Thank God no one got hurt.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

She really does look scary. I wish she'd gain some weight.. she was so sexy before.. now she's just generic.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Now she's just generic.
    ...and anorexic.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    ...and anorexic.
    ...and blonde. Eww.

She needs to go back to red, and gain some weight.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO
    My personal opinion is that she discovered the Jenny Crank diet and has been 'experimenting'...
    My thoughts too...her new "look" really has added on the years..she looks very tired and strung out for a 19 yr old.

I know the old saying is that the price that is paid to be a celebrity means you forego a lot of your privacy, but stuff like this really carries it too far. Property damage, assault, vehicular homicide really carries the pursuit of those photos at too high of a price.

Glad she's ok from the car crash, but not sure she's okay otherwise.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast