+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days. 02/07

Well Firegirl, I saw it and I echo what you said.

Theatre was crowded and I haven't laughed that hard in a theatre in a LONG time. I went and saw it with my girlfriend because I don't think my bf, and guys in general would enjoy it.

I loved it from start to finish and I'm glad they didn't throw in a cheesy third party person. That's where most chick flicks go wrong. A third party that has absolutely no rooting value just clutters up the plot in most cases.

And boy, is Kate her mother's daughter.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Conservative til the end! msvicki's Avatar
    I loved it too!
    And I loved Sweet Home and I loved Maid in Manhattan. I guess I just really like romantic comedies.
    Ms. Vicki

FORT Fogey
    She sure is her mothers daughter but I think I like her better, she seems a little less flighty or dingy,, all the cute and flirty giddy factor w/out so much dumb!

I agree.. Kate's great. And I didn't like her all that much in The Four Feathers.. but LOVED her in this and Almost Famous.

I just loved her reactions to him. Especially when he STILL wanted to see her after all the crap she pulled.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Well I eco Firegirl and Miss Filangi. It felt great to laugh like that.. and I also cannot remember the last time I laughed that many times at the movies (yes I can.. AP 2)
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

i liked it so much. twas a nice movie for me...kate had pretty small...u know~!

Clay Aiken is the first artist who made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

Well, had no desire to see this movie, cuz it looked very formulaic and cliched. But, took my 14yr daughter and her friend to see it and they absolutely HATED it. Said it was boring and very predictable. Now, if the 14 yr olds see it coming (both said they knew pretty much from the beginning exactly how it was going to end and most of exactly what happened to get them there) that does not bode well for me. Glad I only wasted $17.50 (for the 2 of them) instead of additional $$ for me.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Okay people, I'm a lil slow all the way here. Just opened in Singapore.

Gosh, how slow can we be?

I oved it although I hated the cliches.
    But, OMG, how beautiful was Matthew? He made me weep.

A total hottie. Plot: nice although somewhat predictable. However, the scenes was a nice suprise.

Humour: 7/10.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Originally posted by cali

To me this type of movie is much better than one with the story line of Sweet Home Alabama (which I HAVE NOT SEEN) At least they fall in love with each other and dont cheat on their fiancs. That type of movie is the type that pisses me off. Although in all likelihood Ill see it on DVD anyway
    I loved Sweet Home Alabama...but I lived in the South for 3 years and cracked up at the stereotypes. It definitely wasn't a thought-provoking movie, but I laughed. I babysit my former boss's kids and his daughter has made us watch is 7 times and I still enjoy it...lol.

Unless I completely missed something, the Reese Witherspoon character didn't cheat on her fiance.

As far as How to Lose a Guy, I think it's out on video now (I know it's on the airlines' rotation) so I probably will rent it.

I loved this movie! I thought it was quite nicely done. Without being too mushy or anything.

Kate and Matt has chemistry, i agree.
    In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders dont vant to be general. Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234