+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Longest Yard - 05/27/05

The Longest Yard - 05/27/05

from rottentomatoes.com
    The Longest Yard
    Theatrical Release Date: May 27, 2005 (Wide)

Cast & Crew:
    Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Nelly, James Cromwell directed by Peter Segal

Synopsis:
    "The Longest Yard" is the story of pro quarterback Paul Crewe (Sandler) and former college champion and coach Nate Scarboro (Reynolds), who are doing time in the same prison. Asked to put together a team of inmates to take on the guards, Crewe enlists the help of Scarboro to coach the inmates to victory in a football game "fixed" to turn out quite another way.

MPAA Rating: PG-13 - for crude and sexual humor, violence, language and drug references.

Release Company: Paramount Pictures

Genre: Comedies, Prison/Prisoners, Sports, Theatrical Release, Prison, Violence, Football Players, Competitions

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I can't wait for this moving to come out..from the previews on tv, it looks pretty funny. I'm not a big fan of Chris Rock, but I think Adam will do a good job. I've never seen the original before, but I'll probably check it out before I go see this one..
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

It was great!I laughed the whole time.On a scale from 1 to 10 this is a definit 8.5 hell maybe even a 9.It was amazing.The Rock/Sandler duo was incredible and the Sandler/Reynolds duo was just as good.Very funny elements and it was a great story.I suggest you all go see it

This movie was hilarious!!!I havent laughed this hard at a movie in a long time.

+ Reply to Thread