+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miss Filangi's Review of Four Feathers

Miss Filangi's Review of Four Feathers

Well, you all knew I'd see it this weekend.

Aside from the fact that I think Heath Ledger is a babe, it's still a pretty good movie.

Fortunately, they focus on the actual story of how Heath's character goes to the Sudan to help his friends and why. I was afraid that this would be like Pearl Harbour where the bulk of the attention is on the love triangle. For the most part, the performances were well done. Djimon Hounsou was by far the strongest performance of the movie. His character is a mercenary that helps Heath's character and is just really powerful.

It's no Lawrence of Arabia, but I enjoyed it. There are some story holes, but aside from that, it was pretty good.

Oh, and on a total shallow note, Heath looked good throughout the movie. Remember Legends of the Fall when Brad Pitt's character went through his sea-faring days and he looked like hell? Even when Heath's character was supposed to look really, really, bad, there was a part of me that would say, "Yeah.. I'd still do him"

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ms. F.,
    Looking at a man in that condition and SMELLING him in that condition are two seperate things. That would be the true test of doability. Hehe!

<-----Probably would smell like this if it were not all makeup.

Good review Miss F.
    I'm still a little undecided as to whether I will go to see this movie or not.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really need to getout and see a good movie. I do not know if I should see this one forst or Moonlight Mile.

+ Reply to Thread