+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Zellweger and Chesney Marry

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Well, it's officially over after four months of marriage.

The radio is reporting that Renee filed for an annulment on the grounds of fraud. Hmmmm.... wonder what that might mean? Heh.
    I'm reading on other sites that he's gay, but they only make the statement without any explanation or backup to that.

I think it's a shame that the marriage has ended, but I can't say I'm surprised.
    I don't know what the big hurry was to get married anyway.
    The fact that they married so quickly after meeting each other does make you think it won't work.
    I have no official statistics to back up this theory, but how many of us think "oh they're getting married having only dated for a few months. Yep, that'll work"?
    She got a little uppity on The View a few weeks back because of something Dr Phil had allegedly said.
    Phil denied saying it later when he was on the show and said he wished them well.
    The fact that she got so defensive seemed quite telling at the time.

LG.
    They dated for four months and were married for 4 months. Wonder if they'll reconcile in 4 months. Doubt it. Sad, anyway.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

You never know, it might be one of those on again off again things.
    Fraud seems a strange reason to divorce though, it doesn't really scream "room for reconciliation".

Hopefully whatever they do it's a good decision for both of them.
    Four months isn't a long while to date before deciding to marry, but I think it really matters how much time you spend together during that time and how open you are with each other.
    This is the kind of situation when I feel bad for the famous because their break-ups are so public

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    She got a little uppity on The View a few weeks back because of something Dr Phil had allegedly said.
    Phil denied saying it later when he was on the show and said he wished them well.
    The fact that she got so defensive seemed quite telling at the time.
    Ironically, Dr. Phil had publicly said right after their marriage that he gave them four months.

Maybe Dr. Phil isn't such a fraud after all, eh?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    This story is just strange all the way around. Fraud???

Kenny has made public statements that his album tour and other life challenges broke him down and stressed him out.

Renee has made public statements that fraud should not be misinterpreted as a reference to his character.

So, enquiring minds want to know...what was the basis for fraud in Renee's mind? Fraud being defined as "trickery". Hmmmm.....
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think it has to do with him promising her something and not putting up the end of the bargain (such as kids), thus constituting fraud and grounds for an annulment/divorce.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Oh well stuff happens. You know I really don't care sometimes I get the feeling that all this was hype like Jen and Brad getting divorced because of Angelina. I bet right now Rene and Kenny are sitting at their home and laughing up a storm. Just like Jen sitting with Angelina In Jen's house drinking coffee and laughing up a storm at what the taloids are saying about them.
    I hope that the tabloids get theres one of these days.
    Shaybo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345