+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zellweger and Chesney Marry

I don't understand her physical appeal, since the only movies I've seen her looking good in were Empire Records and Jerry Maguire, but from all accounts she's just a lovely girl with good manners and zero attitude.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Fort Member
    I cant beleive he wore his hat
    Those pictures are not very flattering of Renee

Count me in as one of those that doesn't find Renee physically appealing. Her smile freaks me out a lot of times, it seems so stiff and unnatural.

I didn't even know these two were dating. Ben Affleck is furious now, someone stole his thunder!

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Three words: girl next door To heck with Tom Cruise...she had me at hello.
    I must be in a catty mood today because the first thing I thought when I read that speedbump was "Girl next door where? Bangladesh!?"

I'd agree with the girl next door label if she looked the way she did in Jerry Maguire. Now, I just want to sit her down and feed her. This trend of ingenues starting out cute and turning into stick girls isn't new - remember how cute Lara Flynn Boyle was in Twin Peaks?. Helen Hunt in Mad About You? It's fine if Renee has always been like that (a la Calista Flockhart who was always that tiny), but we've seen her at a more healthy weight (like in Empire Records). JMHO, of course.

Anyway, about the marriage.... I had no idea she was even seeing him (which seems to be the consensus) and if they are still in the "getting to know you" stage as someone below mentioned, I don't give them great odds. I'm still single, so maybe someone can set me straight, but I thought you were supposed to get to know the person before you marry them
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I'm so out of it. I didn't even know they were dating.
    That would be me... I had no idea. I still thought he was already married to that blonde chick in the "How Forever Feels" video. That was what... 6 years ago?

Well, she is a tad on the skinny side, but I like both of them and wish them the best of luck. I hope it works out and lasts for them!

LG.
    they look very much in love. I wish them luck. And sunscreen. They need lots of sunscreen.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda
    I cant beleive he wore his hat
    That's because he's almost bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I give it a year. You had me at divorce when you married after only knowing each other for 4 months.
    You may be right about the divorce but not necessarily because of a four month acquaintance. We married five weeks after we met.
    I just hope that they have enough common interests and want the same things from life. That, and love, would probably be enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast