+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zellweger and Chesney Marry

Chesney has acknowledged that he was inspired to write his 1999 hit "You Had Me From Hello" after seeing Jerry Maguire, the film starring Tom Cruise and Zellweger.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Sounds almost as if Kenny Chesney has had a crush on Renee for some time (this report says that he has also been quoted as referring to Renee as "sexy" in an interview; interesting to hear he was a runaway groom before he reportedly wrote a song about Renee in 1999):

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/2...ied/index.html
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I had no idea they were dating, either. He is a whole lot better looking than that ghoulish Jack White...good luck to them!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I think they union is absolutely fabulously!

I also think this will last. They both like to live very private lives. Also, be very careful about what you gleam from the press.

He's adorable and so is she.

I read in an article somewhere that they are still in the "stages of getting to know each other". Shouldn't that happen BEFORE you get married???

It is kinda nuts to get married after only four months. That said, I adore Renee Zellweger and find her pretty down-to-earth, so I really hope it lasts for them.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I'm always surprised to find out that any man finds her sexy or desirable. Maybe the guys can explain 'cause I just think she's scrawny, she always seems to whisper and her face is scrunched up and flushed. I thought she was much cuter in the Bridget Jones movies - now she just looks like a baby bird.

KC's okay I guess (I'm not a country music fan). I just always imagine the receding hairline underneath the ubiquitous cowboy hat (a la Dwight Yoakum).

I give 'em 8 months..... I've become such a cynic!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm not a guy, but I don't find her all that physically attractive either. I agree that she is too skinny usually and makes some squinty expressions. However, I like her personality, and I can see someone being attracted to it. And she has pretty good taste, fashion-wise.

I'm not at all familiar with her husband...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I'm not a guy, but I don't find her all that physically attractive either.
    Three words: girl next door To heck with Tom Cruise...she had me at hello.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    I was so sure Kenny was gay, I guess not.
    Really? That thought never enterd my mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast