+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe - 12/9

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe - 12/9

On the welcome screen on AOL today you can click to see the newly released teaser trailer for the DEC 9 release of " The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" it looks great! I think you can also get to it via the web site Moviefone, maybe.

Oops here is the link http://movies.channel.aol.com/franch...er_extra_large
    Last edited by Amanda; 05-14-2005 at 10:02 PM. Reason: fixed url tags

missunderstood... thanks so much for posting that link! I saw the trailer during HP over the weekend, but I had been dying to see it again. There is so much detail, I have already watched it a bunch more and each time I notice new cool things!! I'm getting even more excited about the movie now Which part was your favorite??

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I will have to check it out. I LOVED the book, "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe."
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Just today I saw the trailer. Since grade 5, I've read that book, ( i kid you not ) about 20 times! I always cry when Aslan dies
    I hope Disney doesnt F it up and try and make it what it's not. December 9th though? What a wait!

i can't wait to go to the movie

I can't wait to see how they make the animals talk, my fav part so far was just seeing Aslan walk up! I can't wait to see the scenery and costuming either, since WETA (lord of the rings group) is doing the special effects! All those remarkable creatures are going to be so cool to see!

Well I just watched it again, and those mermaids jumping up in front of the castle is awesome!

I am looking forward to having a movie (epic) I can love and enjoy with my children too. LOTR is still a bit long and above their heads.
    Last edited by Miss Understood; 05-15-2005 at 01:59 PM.

thanks for the link...it looks like a lower budget of LOTR. another film to add on my MUST SEE list...it's right under harry potter 4 now!

Quote Originally Posted by singing w/ Clay
    Just today I saw the trailer. Since grade 5, I've read that book, ( i kid you not ) about 20 times! I always cry when Aslan dies
    I hope Disney doesnt F it up and try and make it what it's not. December 9th though? What a wait!
    That part of the book always got me too! I can't wait to see how they handle that scene and some of the other really good ones in the movie. I can't believe we still have to wait so long! Hopefully they will start to release other trailers and stuff to tide us over...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

yup, add me to the list of those who always cries when aslan dies. i think this movie will be phenomenal with the same team that created LOTR at the reigns. in the past there's been a cartoon and a cheesy "play" on pbs of "the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe." it was long overdue that a real team of big budget movie makers got a hold of this movie. i bet it will be amazing.

I saw the trailer last night during the midnight screening of Revenge of the Sith. It looks amazing, one of those films meant for the grandeur of the big screen. Count me among those who liked the book, although I don't usually go for that sword 'n sorcery stuff.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast