+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe - 12/9

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Thanks veejeer! While I'm waiting on the next Harry Potter book, which could be a long time, I might as well read these books over the summer. I want to read them in the order the events occur so your list is a big help.
    You're very welcome. They are very easy reads. If you have kids of at least elementary age, definitely read-a-louds.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

By the way, Archie, there is a Narnia thread in the book forum.

The Chronicles of Narnia
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Just saw this and LOVED it!!!! Never could get into the Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, or Star Wars movies so I figured this would be the same. I was completely wrong. I enjoyed it immensely and cannot wait for them to come out with the next one.

I am hoping to see this this weekend with my sweetie. I haven't read through this thread on purpose because I want to be surprised. But I've heard some people say it's a very emotional movie and a bit of a tear-jerker. I hope it doesn't ruin anything that I see the movie first and not read the books. I'll let you know what I think.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread