+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Destination 2 (2003) - 1/31

Final Destination 2 (2003) - 1/31

[IMG]images/stor/f2.jpg[/IMG]
    Final Destination 2 (2003)

Synopsis: After being the only survivor of the crash of Flight 180, Clear Rivers has locked herself away in the perceived safety of a psychiatric hospital, where she lives in constant terror that Death is coming to claim her, as it did all her friends. Clear may be considered crazy, but she's not wrong. Death is moving toward suburban Route 23, heading south. En route to a weekend getaway with her friends, Kimberly Corman watches helplessly as a logging truck careens out of control and loses its deadly payload, setting off a horrifying chain reaction that leaves twisted metal and dead bodies in its wake--including her own. A moment later, Kimberley finds herself still stuck in on-ramp traffic, with a line of commuters she saw die moments before. It was only a vision, but was it a warning? Shocked into action, Kimberly blocks the cars from joining the traffic on Route 23. The commuters begin to honk and complain--until Kimberly's premonition comes true. Death tears up the highway in a massive pile-up, with those left on the on-ramp narrowly escaping with their lives. But Kimberly knows it s not over. Death will not be cheated so easily for this random group of strangers who must join Kimberly in a race against time to do what all but one of the survivors of Flight 180 couldn't--stay alive.

Statistics
    Genre(s): Horror, Sequel, Thriller
    Rating: MPAA R: for strong violent/gruesome accidents, language, drug content and some nudity. Runtime: Not available Theatrical Release: 01/31/2003

Cast & Role
    A.J. Cook - Kimberly Corman
    Ali Larter - Clear Rivers
    Michael Landes - Thomas Burke
    TC Carson - Eugene
    TC Carson - Eugene Dix
    Jonathan Cherry - Rory
    Tony Todd - Bludworth
    Keegan Connor - Tracy Kat

Crew & Credit
    David Ellis - Director
    Warren Zide - Producer

I didn't think the first one was too bad.
    I don't really see how they can pull off a sequel without Devon Sawa as he was the star of the first one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really liked the first one. It bothered me for days afterwards. The dumb Death Counter on the DVD was pretty ridiculous, but I can let that slide.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

For the most part, I really liked the first one. I'll probably get this one, but I don't hold out much hope for it being as good. I totally agree with Fluff. I wonder if there will be any reference to the remaining characters from the first one?

I felt a little bit creeped out after watching the first movie. I kept looking to see if death was around the corner. Eerie!

Don't know if the sequel will be any good, but I might catch it at a later time.

i watched the first one and liked it. But i hated the ending.
    The sequel sounds..ok
    In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders dont vant to be general. Sasha Pivovarova

I thought the ending was the best part. I was excited for a second one the minute it ended. I think that's why I'm a little disappointed this sequel doesn't just pick up where the other one left off. Now we're supposed to believe that someone survived the explosive fireball in the sky? Hmmmmm...twist my arm and make it good.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Originally posted by fluff
    I didn't think the first one was too bad.
    I don't really see how they can pull off a sequel without Devon Sawa as he was the star of the first one.
    I agree! I'm intruiged to see the sequel to see *how* they do it
    February 1 it all begins.
    .:*:.Elven Angel.:*:.

Originally posted by Zhora
    I thought the ending was the best part. I was excited for a second one the minute it ended. I think that's why I'm a little disappointed this sequel doesn't just pick up where the other one left off. Now we're supposed to believe that someone survived the explosive fireball in the sky? Hmmmmm...twist my arm and make it good.
    The ending is pretty good, exciting and creative, but I need closure!!! . After the film, I kept obsessing.. so will he die after the thing crashed down? will devon somehow save him? will they both die? does it mean only Clear would be next on the list? It's crazy, I tell ya
    In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders dont vant to be general. Sasha Pivovarova

I agree, I would really like to see them just pick up where the other one left off (Back to the Future style).

I want to know if he died when the sign crashed, what happened to Devon (Alex) jeez, this is bugging me now
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast