+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Destination 2 (2003) - 1/31

I really don't see the need for a sequel with this one. Especially as a stand alone film.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I always just assumed that Dark Hair Guy bought it. I would like to know what happened to the others, though, and I'm sure they'll tell us. Ali Larter will probably take about 10 minutes to give us some background exposition, in which she'll probably reveal that Devon was killed and that she's the last of the Plane Crash Seven (or however many there were). If it DOES turn out that Devon is dead and they just throw it out off the cuff like that, I'll be as annoyed as I was when they performed an autopsy on Newt at the beginning of Alien 3.

And call me a sicko if you wish, but my favorite part of the first movie were the sudden deaths (the bus and the license plate). I found the protracted ones a little too nerve-wracking for my taste, and I appreciated the change-ups.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I loved the bus death.
    Swipe -- she's gone.
    Classic.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And right after that defiant "I'm not going to be afraid" comment or whatever it was.

Both my wife and I made a loud "Whoa!" noise when she got clipped. So has everyone else I've talked to has seen that movie.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Eww... that was horrid, especially how the blood got splashed all over. Probably the creepiest one is the bathtub-slip-strangle one. it's like planned or something.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

wait a minute, it IS planned.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I don't remember splashing blood. Selective recall, I guess.

Yeah, the bathtub one was terrible because you kept thinking everything else was going to get him. One long protracted stress piece.

maybe i exaggerated... it was actually a few drops of blood over the faces of the people. i think.

I really liked the first movie. I just hope the sequel doesn't ruin the whole concept.

Me too.
    I just don't hold out a lot of hope for it though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast