+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constantine - 2/18

Sheesh you guys! You didn't warn me it was so intense...but then I don't watch a lot of action/suspense movies. I did appreciate being tipped about the post-credit bit. The credits were long and my son wanted to go, but I told him when they started that there was more and several people around us waited when they heard me say that. I don't normally like Canoe, but his empty, wooden demeanor was perfect for this role. My teenaged son liked it, but I had to feed him a lot of biblical references. I don't think you need to know them for the movie to work, but it does add depth if you go in with some knowledge. I called it "Dogma" with attitude, but my kids disagreed.
    Count your blessings!

Keanu and demons? I am so there.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I totally forgot about to wait for the extra-scene after the end credits. It was probably a subconscious thing, because I'm not fond of watching the end credits.

So can anyone post in the spoiler brackets what the extra scene was all about?.

Wolf-
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Keanu visits the grave of his young driver and tells him he done good. He leaves his lighter on the gravestone and starts to walk away. Suddenly wings appear to spring out from behind him, but it is the young guy as an angel. Keanu slowly turns around and faces him. The angel has the weird eye light and flies away. Does that mean he was an angel the whole time? If so, why couldn't he see that?
    Count your blessings!

Keanu is looking fine in this movie and pretty much all hehe .. I saw a preview for this movie months ago and was waiting for it to come out and now that its out going to watch it 3 times !! (if its good)
    Although don't find the name constantine a money making title.

Hmmm..that does raise some interesting questions. Thanks, guttmutter.

Did anybody notice that Gavin from the group Bush, (Gwen Stefani's husband) played Balthazar? I thought he did a decent job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12