+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bigger Than The Sky - 2/18

Bigger Than The Sky - 2/18

Release Date: 2/18/2005 Comedy, Drama, Romance Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hr 46 mins

From Hollywood.com
    Peter Rooker is slowly suffocating in a dead-end job, friendless since the departure of his girlfriend and abused daily by his sarcastic boss. In a moment of despair, he decides to escape from routine by auditioning for a small role in a local community theater production of "Cyrano de Bergerac." Despite having no experience as an actor, the high-strung director takes a shine to him and casts him in the lead role--which soon wreaks havoc upon his life. Peter is completely drawn into the crazy world of "theater people." From resident ladies' man Michael to beautiful leading lady Grace and a colorful cast of new stagemates, Peter soon discovers that in the world of theater, everything's a drama.
    Cast: Marcus Thomas , Sean Astin , Patty Duke , John Corbett , Amy Smart , Clare Higgins

Director: Al Corley

They shot the movie in Portland I think it's going to be a good movie.

Sounds like a fun movie. I tend to be more picky when it comes to comedies, but this story sounds like it's got potential. Anyone seen it yet?
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I'm dying to see this, but it isn't playing anywhere. Is it going to be widely distributed?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread