+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou

From Hollywood.com:

[IMG]images/img/bilde.jpg[/IMG]
    Internationally famous oceanographer Steve Zissou and his crew--Team Zissou--set sail on an expedition to hunt down the mysterious, elusive, possibly non-existant Jaguar Shark that killed Zissou's partner during the documentary filming of their latest adventure. They are joined on their voyage by a young airline co-pilot who may or may not be Zissou's son, a beautiful journalist assigned to write a profile of Zissou, and Zissou's estranged wife and co-producer, Eleanor. They face overwhelming complications including pirates, kidnapping, and bankruptcy.
    Cast: Bill Murray , Owen Wilson , Anjelica Huston , Jeff Goldblum , Bud Cort , Peter Stormare

Director: Wes Anderson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have any of you seen this yet? I went on Friday night, and I was sort of disappointed. I've loved all of Wes Anderson's other movies, but this one...meh. It just didn't do it for me. I was wondering if I was alone on that.

I saw this movie over the holidays and it was pretty funny. I really liked how they animated the aquatic creatures in this film. Bill Murray is awesome in this film, the role seems to suit him!

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT

You'll either love it or hate it - same Wes Anderson comedy as always. So if you like Rushmore and Royal Tenenbaums, you'll like this.

I can't handle seeing Bill Murray sad or crying though , I'm strangely attached to him
    Cycle 1: Elyse, Adrianne
    Cycle 2: Mercedes, Shandi
    Cycle 3: Nicole, Norelle
    Cycle 4: Kahlen, Naima

I wanted to see this, but it never came to the city I live in. Didn't it come out on Christmas day?
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread