+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet The Fockers - 12/22

Meet The Fockers - 12/22

Release Date: 12/22/2004 Comedy, Sequel Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hr 54 mins

From Hollywood.com
    Now that Greg Focker is "in" with his soon-to-be in-laws, Jack and Dina Byrnes, it looks like smooth sailing for him and his fiancée, Pam. But that's before Pam's parents meet Greg's parents, Bernie and Roz Focker. The hyper-relaxed Fockers and the tightly-wound Byrneses are woefully mismatched from the start, and no matter how hard Greg and Pam try, there is just no bringing their families together.
    Cast: Robert De Niro , Ben Stiller , Teri Polo , Blythe Danner , Dustin Hoffman , Barbra Streisand
    Director: Jay Roach

Producer: Jane Rosenthal , Robert De Niro , Jay Roach , Nancy Tenenbaum , Jon Poll , Amy Sayres

I haven't seen meet the fockers yet but I'd love to see it, because i watched "meet the parents" more than once and i absolutely loved it!! Soo funny...also I'm a big fan of Ben Stiller and Robert DeNiro. So I'll post more posts when I actually watched it!

I loved 'Meet the Parents' but this one is just shouting bad sequel to me.

A friend I work with saw it last week (she's friends with a movie reviewer and goes to A LOT of sneak previews). She said that it is HILARIOUS!!! She said that it is as good (if not better) than the first one. She said that Barbra Streisand and Dustin Hoffman are GREAT as Greg's parents.

I trust her judgement so I can't wait to see it!!!

I can't wait to see this one! It's been on the top of my see at the theaters list since I caught the first preview for it.....besides my best movie buddy is an avid Streisand fan so I know I'll be drug along whether I wanted to see it or not. Unfortunately we won't be able to catch it till after the holiday passes, but I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all think about it before I go.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Glad to hear it had a good "advanced review".... This movie is the lucky recipient of my sister and my annual "movie on Christmas night" trip.

Could does not mean should

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I can't wait to see this one. I absolutely loved Meet the Parents and laughed my a** off every time I watched it. I love this kind of slap stick, tongue in cheek humor. I think I'm going to watch it Thursday night (no kiddies that night).
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Fogey
    I'll probably see this one even though I was one of the few who thought Meet the Parents was SOOOOOOOOOOOO overated.

I really enjoyed Meet The Parents and am looking forward to seeing this movie.
    Whether I'll get a chance to see itin the theatre over Christmas is debateable, so I might have to wait for the dvd.

I can't wait to see this one!!! I saw an interview with the whole cast on Dateline or one of those shows and they looked like they all had really good chemistry. I have seen Meet the Parents a bunch and it is still one of my fave comedies. I haven't heard much in terms of reviews, but I bet it will be really good

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast