+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Darkness

Darkness

Darkness: Synopsis:
    There's something in this house...Something ancient and dark that remains still, hidden and silent. It can only wait, having been concealed in the shadows for years. In fact, its milieu is darkness. Only in it can it show itself and move. It even takes its name: DARKNESS.
    It's lived here since someone tried to call it, more than forty years ago. Because this house hides a secret, a terrible past, an inconceivably evil act... Seven children, faceless people, a circle that must be completed.
    And blood, lots of blood...
    But something went wrong. One of the children got away. The circle wasn't completed. That's why what lives here isn't finished. It's just waiting... It tries to carry out what it couldn't before, making plans in the shadows, to become complete, to be, to exist...
    A new family has just moved into the house. A small child. An unstable father capable of losing his temper at any time. A perfect target. The right place at the right time. The pieces only have to be put in place. And then wait...
    Cast: Anna Paquin, Lena Olin (Hollywood Homicide), Iain Glen (Tomb Raider 1 & 2), Giancarlo Giannini (Man On Fire), Fele Martinez (Bad Seduction & numerous spanish movies).
    I saw the ad for this and it looks great. You can check out the trailer on-line by going to this site: movies.yahoo.com-Darkness-Yahoo!Movies-Microsoft Internet Explorer
    Talk about intense.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I read this was released years ago. I wonder why they are showing it in theatres now? :\

Sounds a bit like Darkness Falls, which was so non-scary it put my friend's 7 year old son to sleep.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread