+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ocean's Twelve - 12/10

Ocean's Twelve - 12/10

Release Date: 12/10/2004 Crime, Sequel Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 2 hrs 5 mins

Frtom Hollywood.com

It's been three years since Danny Ocean, and his crew--fronted by detail man, Rusty Ryan, up-and-coming pickpocket Linus Caldwell, explosives expert Basher Tarr, and safecracker Frank Catton--pulled off one of the most audacious and lucrative heists in history, robbing ruthless entrepreneur Terry Benedict of every dime stored in his impenetrable Las Vegas vault. After splitting the $160 million take, each one of the infamous Ocean's crew has tried to go straight, lay low and have a legit life, but that's proven to be a challenge--much to the chagrin of Danny's wife Tess. When someone breaks rule number one and rats them out to Benedict, going straight is no longer an option; he wants his $160 million back--with interest, or else. And as the gang quickly discovers, Benedict isn't the only powerful person in the world looking for Ocean's Eleven.
    Cast: George Clooney , Brad Pitt , Julia Roberts , Matt Damon , Andy Garcia , Bernie Mac

Director: Steven Soderbergh

Would you believe I never saw Ocean's 11? Then I noticed everyone's excitement for the sequel, and Mr. Bug and I decided we had better rent Ocean's 11 in preparation for Ocean's 12. We did, and loved it. I am really looking forward to seeing this movie.

Brad Pitt YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I can't wait to see this movie! I has so much eye candy in it , it is going to be worth viewing even if the movie is horrible. I loves me some Brad, George, and Matt!

Well, ladies, I see we're all in agreement as to WHY we're looking forward to this movie! It's so great that a cast this full of eye candy agreed to work together!

CCL
    Hmmm...I was interested in looking at the exotic European locales myself. So you say there are some good-looking men in this movie?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV
    Brad Pitt YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I saw the movie this weekend....

I don't want to go into specifics and spoil anything for those who haven't, but Oceans 12 was nowhere near as good as Oceans 11. Not even close. One reviewer said "it seems like the actors had more fun making the movie than audiences will have watching it." I think that sums it up perfectly.

I love most all the actors int he movie, BUT at points it seemed like Damon, Pitt, Clooney, et al., were just hamming it up amongst themselves in some sort of "I'm cooler than you," "no I'm cooler than you" contest. Blech. The middle part was so silly (you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it), it didn't seem like a "real" movie anymore. Damon was by far the best part of the movie though. He had some funny moments.

Totally agree....

It didn't flow as well as Oceans 11 did, in my opinion. It was nice getting to see the actors but the ending was almost too out in left field for me.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I loved this movie!!! Catherine Zeta Jones played a good part. a officer that dressed hot. and then at the end.. whoa.
    and i can't believed how they made Julia Roberts guest star with Bruce Willis.
    SO funny
    I might see it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast