+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Douglas and Zeta-Jones head to court.

Douglas and Zeta-Jones head to court.

From Hollywood.com

Hollywood supercouple Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are getting ready for their court appearance in London later this month to testify in a court case over the use of their wedding photos, Reuters reports.
    The couple wed in a lavish ceremony at New York's Plaza Hotel in November 2000 and sold exclusive rights to the wedding pictures to Brit celeb mag OK! for one million pounds ($1.6 million). But rival mag Hello! beat them to the punch by publishing its own secretly taken photos of the ceremony.
    Douglas and Zeta-Jones claim Hello! invaded their privacy and confidentiality and caused distress because of the images' poor quality.
    Hello!, meanwhile, denies the allegations and claims it was offered the pics on the open market and was entitled to publish them. Zeta-Jones, 33, and Douglas, 58, are expected to appear in person for the full hearing on January 27.

Hmmm, I wonder who took the photo's that Hello published.

A few years ago Zeta-Jones would ahve killed to have made the pages of Hello.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sleeping with George W
    When I saw the title of this thread, I was so hoping that it was divorce court. Does that make me really evil?

If you are then so am I Eden.
    I've never liked CZJ.
    "That's Numberwang!"

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    so did I, but thought "another hollyweird marrage gone bust"

speaking of busts, CZJ owes her popularity to push up bras. otherwise nothing to really brag about.

+ Reply to Thread