+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD censoring?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Ok, this is just blowing my mind. What happened to artistic integrity? I want to see a movie exactly the way the director made it. If they offered two versions, clearly marked "Censored Version" and "Uncensored Version" I could live with it. What's next: are they going to start painting pasties onto great works of art?
    That's how I feel. My 10 year old wants to get the DVD of Bridget Jones' diary. It's a cute movie but they use the word f**k over and over in it. If I could have a version with out that in it for her, that would be great.

I, on the other hand, loved the original and wouldn't want it to be messed with at all.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    I don't know if this has been discussed before but I thought I would ask. Has anybody noticed any censoring in DVD's? I bought The Breakfast Club on DVD and the part where they go to Bender's locker and it says "...and you die FAG!" on it is blurred out! What's up with that?! Anybody know anything about this?
    I thought DVD's wouldnt be censored any more than what is done in the movie version

I don't own many DVD's but so far I haven't come across any extra censoring...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12