+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bridget Jones: the Edge of Reason - 11/12/04

Actually, when watching the movie I was actually happy that Daniel Cleaver was NOT in the movie that much. Guess he was in the book even less, eh???
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Actually, when watching the movie I was actually happy that Daniel Cleaver was NOT in the movie that much. Guess he was in the book even less, eh???
    If they had stayed true to the book, Daniel would have had one scene only.

I just caught the movie. I was sooooo looking forward to the opening date of this movie (just opened today over here). After the first one, I just "HAD" to see this one. I know, I know, what is said about "sequels" they are and most likely will be worse (I don't know any sequel movie, where the second one was better than the first). Well.. I thought this one was bo-ring.

As much as I like to watch Hugh Grant and Colin Firth (aka Marc Darrrrrrrcy and Daniel Cleaver) what a *ahem* what-they-call "fight" it just didn't cut it for me. Many scenes just appeared to be the exact same of the first movie. ie// the fight scene (even though the fight was completely created and not choreographed, it yet still seemed exactly like the first movie).

Overall, I was definitely dissapointed. The one who dissapointed me even more was Renee Zellwegger (sp?)

My rating 4.5/10

*my opinions, my views*

I watched this movie with my friend (defintely not my kind of movie) and I honestly didn't find it great. It was funny at times, but soooooo boring.

I'm not into chick flicks. Though I loved Hugh Grant. He is such a sweetie!
    I loved when Bridget came to the party and had blusher all of her face.. hahaha that's something I was guilty off once so I actually found that scene really really funny!

Other than that, it was dull and plain. Didn't even like the first one to begin with.

Jade 2.2 Strikes Again Jade 2.2's Avatar
    Oh Garsh, when I saw this movie I laughed soo much. This was way funnier than the first. I also thought that it was a little more intense, and emotionally moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade 2.2
    Oh Garsh, when I saw this movie I laughed soo much. This was way funnier than the first. I also thought that it was a little more intense, and emotionally moving.
    Actually I agree, it WAS funnier than the first.

But still not my type of movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123