+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Incredibles - 11/05

Just got back from seeing The Incredibles with my wife (and no kids). It was good, I'm glad we saw it, but not as funny as I'd have expected.

And the teaser from the commercials where Mr. Incredible says "maybe just a salad" wasn't in the movie, and I hate that!

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    My husband and I took our 4 kids to see it and we all loved it!

the thing i hated was after buying tickets, pop and popcorn....we spent $70.
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

My fiance and I saw it last weekend (no kids and we're both 36) and we loved it! I'm dying to see it again!

I loved the part when Elastigirl got caught in the door, too!

Alright, I just caught this movie last night. Having read many many reviews, I had high expectations for this movie. With some reviews stating that this movie is a hgih-point for Pixar animation, I was really looking forward to a great movie. But to me it was just "alright".

Sure I liked it, the jokes, the personalities of each character, but it wasn't so "overly" impressive. But don't get me wrong, I reccomend this movie, but I'm just saying it's not exactly "the" movie of the year, like many reviewers have stated.

My rating = 7.5/10

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I loved this movie. As an old skool sci-fi/comicbook/spy novel fan it had everything I would love in a movie. I laughed at the classic fanboy character. I loved the homages to classic James Bond films and Star Wars. The casting was perfect. I liked that Pixar showed that they could tell a story that was slightly more mature than they have before, without losing their youth audience. I'd love to see them do an actual adult (not X-rated, just mature content) story. Animation doesn't have to equal kid flick. They tend to do original screenplays, but maybe something anime inspired.

Most of All I loved Edna Mold. She really took the cake. Modeled on Edith Head, Academy award winning costumer, brought to life by Brad Bird himself.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234