+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team America: World Police - 10/15

Team America: World Police - 10/15

Release Date: 10/15/2004 Animated, Comedy, Satire Rated: R Runtime: 1 hr 45 mins

From Hollywood.com
    A group of superheroes are on a mission to eradicate terrorism--and certain celebrities that have worn out their welcome.
    Cast: Trey Parker , Matt Stone , Kristen Miller , Elle Russ , Masasa , Daran Norris , Phil Hendrie

Director: Trey Parker

I saw it and there are some parts that make laugh really hard but I didn't really care about the plot, maybe because I was tired or maybe because the movie wasn't that good, but either way if you like to laugh I say go see it. But not if you are easily offended, well not really even 'easily' because this movie has some parts that are just wrong and/or disgusting.

If it means anything to anyone, Ebert gave it a but Roeper gave it a . And Sean Penn fired off a heated letter to Parker & Stone. I'm looking forward to seeing it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

If Epert gave it a then I will probably like it...I rarely agree with his reviews any more.

It does look funny.

I was about to see it but got busted by the theatre thingy people. So had to go see lemony snicket twice. But been hearing both bad and good reviews for it .. maybe should see it when it comes out on dvd.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    A friend (surprisingly & unexpectedly) burned me a copy of this on dvd! I sat and watched it Sunday...by myself. I was laughing out loud at many, many parts.

Anyone who enjoys Trey and Matt's humor (ala South Park) will enjoy the show immensely.
    I liked it a lot.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    I LOVED this movie! Everytime I see a montage in a movie now I start singing to myself, "Do it in a montage!" I want the DVD because supposedly one of the deleted scenes is just a much longer puppet vomiting scene.

Yeah, I try to be edgy, but in the end, I just want to see puppets have sex and throw up. I'm not going to fight it anymore.

Of course, I also love Dumb and Dumber, so....

hehehe. I'll admit I have grown a bit tired of the Trey Parker and Matt Stone type of humor lately... however, awsome songs! hehe: Everyone has AIDS! AIDS AIDS AIDS!

PS: anyone here see their first movie? Cannibal the Musical. More great songs
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oh, the songs.. LOVE'm!

I haven't seen Cannibal the musical.. Hmm. I'll check it out.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Maveno--Watch Cannibal, but make sure you watch it again with the drunken commentary. It equally as entertaining as the movie itself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast