+ Reply to Thread

Thread: National Security (2003) - 1/17

National Security (2003) - 1/17

[IMG]images/user/sec.jpg[/IMG]
    National Security (2003)
    Synopsis: Earl and Hank have only one thing in common: they're both L.A.P.D. rejects. One just got kicked out of the force--the other can't even get in. After confronting each other on opposite sides of the law, during a traffic stop that escalates out of control, these two luckless individuals end up partnered as lowly security guards. Despite being damned to the lowest rung of the law enforcement ladder, Earl and Hank uncover a sophisticated smuggling operation led by Nash and his band of thugs. When Earl and Hank get their hands on some hot property, they go on the run from, first, the bad guys, then, the L.A.P.D.--led by Lt. Washington and Detective McDuff. What these two unlikely partners do to law enforcement is a crime, but they just might save the day. That is, if they don't kill each other first.

Statistics
    Genre(s):Action, Comedy Rating: MPAA PG-13 Runtime: Not available Distributor(s): Intermedia Films (LA), Sony Pictures Releasing Theatrical Release: 01/17/2003

Cast & Role
    Martin Lawrence-- Earl Montgomery
    Steve Zahn -- Hank
    Bill Duke -- Lt Washington
    Colm Feore -- Detective McDuff
    Eric Robert-- Nash
    Timothy Busfiel -- Charlie Reed
    Robinne Lee
    Joe Flaherty

Director
    Dennis Dugan

I'm a fan of this cast, and always enjoy Martin Lawrence in this kind of role. I'll definitely catch this on DVD.

I've never been a Martin Lawrence fan, but I really like Steve Zahn. I happened to catch a commercial this morning that made it look really terrible, but the description sounds like it could be pretty funny. I think I'll wait to see what you guys have to say after seeing it before deciding if I want to.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Oh..I'm a big fan of Martin Lawrence. Loved his movie "Blue Streak". It was hilarious! He does a lot of the same funny guestures and stints, but he still cracks me up everytime. I'll probably wait for the video, though. We'll see.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Its anouther White guy teams up with a Black Guy to save the day movie. This site sums all those movies up pretty funny.

http://maddox.xmission.com/cop_movie.html

+ Reply to Thread