+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Grudge - 10/22

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I've never seen the Exorcist. Never will. I'm still scared to death of that movie. I couldn't even see the Sixth Sense. And I've seen about....maybe...3 seconds of the ad, uh uh, no way. My hands are all clammy just talking about it. eehhhh I'm woozy.

Great pics, Roswellian4Life! Sarah Michelle Gellar looks so good. Oh, did you know that Jason Behr was on Fuse the other day? I think the name of the show was Daily Download. They were talking with him about the movie. I actually caught part of the E! special at 3 AM last weekend. They showed a really scary scene...I freaked out, I'll admit it.

I'm going to see it tomorrow night at 10:35...tickets already bought. I'm so psyched.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Great pics, Roswellian4Life! Sarah Michelle Gellar looks so good. Oh, did you know that Jason Behr was on Fuse the other day? I think the name of the show was Daily Download. They were talking with him about the movie. I actually caught part of the E! special at 3 AM last weekend. They showed a really scary scene...I freaked out, I'll admit it.

I'm going to see it tomorrow night at 10:35...tickets already bought. I'm so psyched.
    What scene was it?

Oh trust me this movie will be extremely scary The little kid in the movie is just freakishly scary well for the Japanese version it was at least

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9

Yes, SMG does look pretty in those pictures. You think I'd miss something with Jason Behr on TV?! What kind of question is that?! I'm just playing! I saw him. I taped the E! special, but haven't watched it yet.

Dude! You're braver than me. I'm going to see the movie at 3pm. Daylight is safer after watching scary movies.

FORT Fan
    I am going to see this tonight, I can't wait!

Alright folks wish me luck, I'm probably going to see this tonight, too!

If I don't post for a few days, please note that it's because I'm still hiding somewhere.

Jay
    The scene where the boy/girl/thing mews like a cat scared the bejeebers out of me.

ok i saw this today

i was a little disappointed----the story is so scary---but the movie just didn't deliver

and smg's acting was not up to par imo

i suggest waiting until video---but its an auditory movie you probably would not get scared too much if you saw it on video

I am back...

I admit it, I'm scared very easily when I watch movies but dear lord of the rings, I've never jumped so much in my life. The friend that was sitting beside me will have nail marks on his arm tomorrow, I can assure you.

I didn't think it was that good of a movie but I'm all stressed out. The scary music gets me every time.

Oh and Jay, that little kid meowing... ugh!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast