+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Grudge - 10/22

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Tagline: It never forgives. It never forgets.
    Sounds like my mother-in-law. But yeah, the official website is very creepy. It practically forces you to experience the haunted house before you can get to the movie info.

Can't wait for this one...I love horror movies. I'll watch the Exorcist at night in the dark just to make it even scarier! Of course I can't sleep afterwards, but what the heck...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Well, I definitely want to see this movie really badly. Not only because it's a horror movie..but, Sarah Michelle Gellar!!! I'm so excited...

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian4Life
    Here is some cool info for New Yorkers from http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/wizard.cfm.

Thursday, September 30

YOU'RE INVITED!
    Special midnight screening of 'The Grudge' with an appearance by Sarah Michelle Gellar and more

COLUMBIA PICTURES and WIZARD MAGAZINE invite you and a guest to a special midnight Manhattan screening on Tuesday, October 19th of the new Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Scooby Doo) Movie 'The Grudge'.

APPEARANCES BY
    SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR
    AND JASON BEHR

From producers Sam Raimi (the director of such classics as The Evil Dead and Darkman and the blockbusters Spider-Man® and Spider-Man® 2), Rob Tapert (The Gift, The Evil Dead) and Taka Ichise (Ringu and Dark Water) comes a terrifyingly real horror thriller, The Grudge, starring Sarah Michelle Gellar and based on the Japanese hit JU-ON: The Grudge.

The Grudge is the curse of one who dies in the grip of a powerful rage. Those who encounter this murderous supernatural curse die and a new one is born – passed like a virus in an endless, growing chain of horror.

TO RSVP and obtain theater location,
    PLEASE CALL (212) 833 - 7517
    Monday – Friday 10AM – 5PM.

PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AS SEATING IS LIMITED AND ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS. SCREENING IS OVERBOOKED TO ENSURE CAPACITY. THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION, IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND IS NOT REDEEMBLE FOR CASH

*Come dressed as your favorite JU-ON character and win the chance to have your photo taken w/ the stars.

THE GRUDGE COMES TO THEATERS ON OCTOBER 22ND!

For more info check out: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegrudge/.
    I wish they'd do that where I live. We have an awesome theater where we live and I think it would be so awesome if they did something like that there.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Here are some pictures from October 12 at the Los Angeles premiere of The Grudge. Did anyone go?

{If you want to post any of these pictures somewhere else on the net, please upload to your own server} TY

{If you want to post any of these pictures somewhere else on the net, please upload to your own server} TY

I wish. It comes out here on October 22.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The E! Channel is airing a Behind The Scenes look at The Grudge.

WARNING!: They will probably be showing spoilers so if you're not into them, don't watch the show.

Show Title: Behind the Scenes

Synopsis: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jason Behr and Clea DuVall star in ``The Grudge.''

Channel: ETVP - Check local listings for channel number.

Airs: October 16: 8:30AM
    October 17: 3:00AM, 7:30AM
    October 18: 3:30AM

Length: 30 minutes

*poos in pants*

Yesterday I heard the site was up, but of course didn't go since it was dark. :p So I went today when my tutor was here and looked at it and I was horrified the entire way LOL. I can't even explore all the rooms I want because I'm so terrified.

Some people fear clowns. Others spiders. Me? I fear the Grudge.

Ohh.... that would be a neat sig line...

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Some people fear clowns. Others spiders. Me? I fear the Grudge.

Ohh.... that would be a neat sig line...
    That's great!

I sent you a pm, but I see your sig line is fixed already.

I can't wait to see this! My best friend and I are planning to go see it on the 29th. We're going after a "Halloween Bash" at school so we might be in costume. I'm Miss U.S.A. and she's Albert Einstein so we'll probably look weird as heck, but whatever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast