+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Session 9

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar

Session 9

Has anyone else seen this movie or am I the only unfortunate viewer. I will give a summary.

Some asbestos removers get a job to work at a closed mental facility, (Danvers Mental Hospital, a real place). The workers agree to get the job done in 7 days and begin removing asbestos. Well needless to say a spirit still lingers within the walls of the hospital and slowly drives one of the workers crazy. Then begins a 2 hour confusion-fest. David Caruso plays a role in the film and this just proves his career is dead.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I've seen this film, and I consider this definitely a little gem of a horror film. Very creepy and slow, and basically makes you think. Loved it the first time i saw it, and great cast. I'll never forget the nephew guy running through the basement corridor while the lights behind him start turning out - one - by - one.

FORT Fan
    I don't know too many people who liked this film, although I did. It was a little slow, but I think the plot was pretty clear, and the ending wasn't lame. The voice that Gordon kept hearing was pretty creepy......

+ Reply to Thread