+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghost in the Shell 2 :Innocence - 9/17

Ghost in the Shell 2 :Innocence - 9/17

Release Date: 9/17/2004 Animated, Sequel Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hr 39 mins
    From Hollywood.com

It is the year 2032, and the line between humans and machines has been blurred almost beyond distinction. Humans have forgotten that they are human, and those that are left co-exist with cyborgs--human spirits inhabiting entirely mechanized bodies, and dolls--robots with no human elements at all. Batou is a cyborg. His body is artificial: the only remnants of his humanity are found in traces of his brain--and the memories of a woman called 'The Major'. A detective for the government's covert anti-terrorist unit, called Public Security Section 9, Batou is investigating the case of a gynoid--a hyper-realistic female robot, created specifically for sexual companionship, who malfunctions and slaughters her owner. As Batou delves deeper into the investigation, questions arise about humanity's need to immortalize its image in dolls. The answers to those questions lead to the shocking truth behind the crime--and quite possibly to the very meaning of life, itself.
    Cast: Akio Otsuka , Atsuko Tanaka , Koichi Yamadera , Tamio Oki , Yutaka Nakano , Naoto Takenaka , Yoshiko Sakakibara

Director: Mamoru Oshii

Oh I am so looking forward to this. I am a big fan of anime, and the first Ghost in the Shell was an instant classic, the La Femme Nikita of animated sci-fi. Definitely a must-see for otakus.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

you would be looking forward to this wouldn't you???? (well so am I!). While I liked the movie, I preferred the manga. Have you see the series?
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

+ Reply to Thread