+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement - 8/11/04

The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement - 8/11/04

from yahoo.com

The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
    Comedy and Romance
    After getting over the revelation that she is a princess and part of the royal family of the small and obscure European nation of Genovia (with a population of just 50,000), American teenager Mia (Hathaway) moves to the actual country she represents, with her best friend, Lilly (Matarazzo) tagging along during summer vacation. As she learns the job of being a country's future ruler, one challenge she's faced with is the prospect of being set up in an arranged marriage.

Release Date: August 11, 2004 (nationwide).
    MPAA Rating: G for General Audiences.

Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures

Cast and Credits
    Starring: Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews, Callum Blue, Hector Elizondo, Heather Matarazzo
    Directed by: Garry Marshall
    Produced by: Whitney Houston, Mario Iscovich, Debra Martin Chase

FORT Fogey
    Ugh- I saw this because Garden State was sold out. It was... okay. I wouldn't recommend paying $10 to see it in a theater. But it seems the little kids in the theater laughed quite a bit, the humor just didn't appeal to me.

I enjoyed the original so i saw this one yesterday and it is no where near as good as the original. In this one they take away the charm that made the original fun and replaced it with a kind of zany/stupid type of humor. And Genovia(sp?) didnt seem like a real place it seemed more like Disney World (i was expecting Mickey Mouse to appear at some points ), and the people of Genovia seemed like people you would see in a Shrek movie. The only thing good i can say about this movie is that Julie Andrews, Anne Hathaway and most of the supporting cast are good (for these type of movies anyway).

at disneyland riding all the rides...weeeeeeeee
    i have seen this movie twice already and have plains to see it four times. I love the story. the music is also wonderful. It was really fun seeing Julie Andrews mattress surf. This movie deserved to have over 60 million dollars at the box offices around the globe. The princess diaries is probably proud to call this on a sequel

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I saw it a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty good. Not as good as the original, which was one of my favorite movies, but still pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Ugh- I saw this because Garden State was sold out. It was... okay. I wouldn't recommend paying $10 to see it in a theater. But it seems the little kids in the theater laughed quite a bit, the humor just didn't appeal to me.
    hm. true i agree.. when i went to see it was really stupit cause ok the movie was messed up so you could only see their legs and stuff so you couldnt see the movie for like half an hour it was really messed..
    but yeah i agree with you

the girl i forgot her name yeah anyways in the movie she had like bags under her eyes it looked really strange i have to say.

+ Reply to Thread