+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Married 01/10

Just Married 01/10

From Hollywood.com

Synopsis: Tom is a sports announcer who comes from blue collar roots. Sarah is a writer whose family is as wealthy as it is snobbish. Much to her family's--and ex-boyfriend's--horror, Sarah and Tom fall in love and get married. Following their wedding, Tom and Sarah set off for what they expect to be the perfect honeymoon; however, thanks to her conspiring family and vindictive ex, the happy couple experiences the honeymoon from hell.
    Cast and role:

Ashton Kutcher-- Tom Leezak
    Brittany Murphy --Sarah McNerney
    Christian M Kane-- Peter Prentiss
    Monet Mazur-- Lauren McNerney
    David Moscow --Kyle
    Valeria --Wendy
    David Rasche-- Mr McNerney
    Veronica Cartwright-- Mrs "Pussy" McNerney

I really want to see this movie in the theaters, but it's only 95 minutes long. I'll wait and break my rule and rent it on DVD.

I think this movie looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

I really don't like Brittany Murphy but I am strangely attracted to Ashton Kutcher.

I think we'll go and see this one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really like them both, and I'm a sucker for low-brow comedy that works, like this apparently does. Give me a Dumb & Dumber any day.

I love seeing Kutcher on talk shows.
    I find him really entertaining.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Movie looks cute. Brittany used to be cool but has a white trash thing about her now. Ashton was unbelievably annoying on Mtv's New Year's show. He is funny sometimes tho.

Welcome, Nursegrrl8!

I love Ashton on That 70's Show, and I liked his MTV Cribs segment, too. I don't see him on too much these days, but he was also funny in "Dude, Where's My Car?"

And I agree about Brittany, but I really like her voicework as Luanne Platter on "King of the Hill"

Hi Nursegrrl,

I think Britanny always looks like she's just taken a hit of something for one thing, plus she always looks like she could use a good wash to me.
    I think it's her hair.
    Her natural hair colour is so different from the blonde straw look she currently sports and the blonde makes her skin look dirty and sallow to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Welcome Nursegrrl!

The previews look funny. Sounds like a cute movie. I like Ashton, but I really don't care for Brittany Murphy. I'll pass, though, and wait for the video.

i am a HUGE brittany murphy fan (me and my affinity for britneys/brittanys, huh? ) and i love ashton as well. this morning on the edge, a dallas morning radio show, they were talking about this movie. victoria snee, a news personality who visits the edge on mondays, said that she had interviewed ashton after viewing the movie, then interviewed ashton and brittany together.... she said while they were both in the room together that ashton couldn't keep his down out of brit's mouth!

she concluded by saying that it was a funny, cute movie and that ashton and brit make a fun couple in real life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast