+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Demi Moore... the new Demi Moore...

Demi Moore... the new Demi Moore...

From NY Post Page Six
    =========================

HAPPY WITH SOME BODY NEW
    Fri Jan 3, 3:48 AM ET

By MEGAN TURNER

MOTHER of three Demi Moore (news) is not taking her big-screen comeback lightly.

Moore's once-stellar career has taken a nose dive since her last high-profile outing, in the 1997 flop "G.I. Jane" (best not even speak of the 2000 mega-bomb, "Passion of Mind").

So she hasn't left anything to chance (or Mother Nature) for her role in the sequel to the blockbuster adaptation of the cheesy TV series (for which the former $10 million-a-picture actress reportedly took a huge salary cut).

The star hired a nutritionist, a trainer, a yoga instructor and a kickboxing coach to supplement a reported $380,000 worth of cosmetic surgery, including an operation to downsize her breast implants; liposuction on her stomach, buttocks and thighs; collagen for her lips; and porcelain caps for her teeth.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

That is just so gross. I saw a picture of her and she is almost unrecognizable...sad and gross.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

See, now I kinda liked "G.I. Jane"...

I haven't seen a picture yet, though...

Actually stumbling across this article earlier was the only reason I remembered that quote you chose lobeck.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Bill!

That's some major overhaul. Haven't seen pictures of her lately, so I wonder how she messed herself up. I thought she looked pretty the way she was.

ooh, i think demi looks GORGEOUS now. i thought she was a honey before, but look at her now!

[IMG]images/user/demi 1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/user/demi 4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/user/demi 5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/user/demi 6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/user/demi 7.jpg[/IMG]

last one... walking around town with oldest daughter, rumer.

[IMG]images/user/demi 8.jpg[/IMG]

and all of these pics are from 2002.

I think Demi is beautiful.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Demi does look great. She obviously employs a better plastic surgeon than Michael Jackson.

FORT Fanatic
    I think she looks fabulous, and always has. I really do not believe she has had that much plastic surgery. She has always been in stellar shape (as we have certainly seen over the years, ) I also think it is kind of silly to report, in tabloid style, that Demi "hired a trainer and yoga instructor!" etc. She has always been very athletic and dedicated to her training. If anyone has a pic of her out of shape, I'd like to see it! It's like saying "Madonna has started working out!!!! Shocker!" This woman has had some serious muscle tone for as long as she's been a celebrity. I hate that they have to downplay her by suggesting she's had surgery.

And now they CRITICIZE her for downsizing her implants, if that's true. Sheesh, a girl can't win....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast