+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Demi Moore... the new Demi Moore...

Yeah, it's not like she had anything major done. Just a few nips & tucks. But wow they were expensive. I could have bought my dream home with the dollars she spent on those touch ups.

I'm sure some of that $380K was to pay for the nutritionist, the trainer, & probably she has a cook to prepare healthy meals as well (I'm guessing here, not that I'll ever know what that's like!)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Jill, I think you read about the bike ride in People. I think a lot of the pictures here were also from People.

I like the new, down-sized Demi. Closer to her original appearance, which as I've posted elsewhere, was preferable to me anyway. She's a gorgeous woman.

I remember looking at the pics of her in the surf in that black bikini thinking "crap she is 40, mother of 3 and she looks like that, what is wrong with me>" Then I read she had plastic surgery....she looks great. She looks young, I don't think she over did it. Wish she would send a little cash my way so I could solve the "I've had two kids, one Csection and am now 40 my body now looks odd" feeling I get every day.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by nlmcp
    [B]I remember looking at the pics of her in the surf in that black bikini thinking "crap she is 40, mother of 3 and she looks like that, what is wrong with me>"

Yeah, but how much does she really work? It takes time to look like that and which of us really has the time and energy to do what it takes to stay in shape like that. If she has to work 40 hours a week and then come home and act like a parent would she look like that? I think not!

good point Joe guy. I figure working out is part of an actors job really. In this day and age most leading men and women have fabulous bodies. In order to get the starring roles that call for that "type" some of these people work out for hours a day. My god.... I realize some people really enjoy that, but uhg!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123