+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Demi Moore... the new Demi Moore...

Good point, Jill!

I think Demi has always looked good & taken care of herself. I am pretty sure though that she had her implants removed several years ago. The bikini pic posted above though looks like she got re-implanted (is that a word?) But they look proportionate to the rest of her body, not big giant watermelons like Pam Anderson has!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I like her hair, long and beautiful. glad to see her breasts are down to beleivable. remember her from blame it on rio and her natural topless shot. big difference from stripper

Dag I'm getting old. I remember when I was a kid & Rumer was born. She looks soo like her mom.

FORT Fanatic
    Me too, I always think of Demi's kids as little tots....Rumer is taller than her mom now! I read something, somewhere ( probably on the web, lol) that Demi did a 30 mile bike ride on the day one of the kids was born. If that's true, it's amazing. She deserves to have such a great bod! I do love her hair as well.

she looks the same to me in those pics as she always has . Her daughter looks angry, too bad she was caught with that look on her face. Also, I think Demi looks like Courtney Cox in that pic.

And wow cosmetic surgery is expensive eh? $380,000??? Wow, what I could do with that money!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, that's quite the puss that Rumer's wearing! She also looks like her posture could use some help. Maybe it's the sweater?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I don't see the difference from the then Demi to the new Demi. She looks as fabulous now as she did before. I think the article exaggerated on her comsmetic surgery. It says she had collagen for her lips, but they DON'T look like fish lips to me.

i think in the 3rd pic on the top row, she resembles liv tyler.

and her teeth look great. check out that 1st shot! i believe it costs $500 per tooth to have them capped. that's around $14k of the $380k accounted for.

FORT Fogey
    I can't tell she had any work done? I think she looks great,, usually you can tell but it looks like she just worked hard..

I think Demi is beautiful. If you have enough money to have work done well, I think you should go for it, if that's what you want to do. Also, she got the nutritionist, and excersize, to keep herself in shape now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast