+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith! **Plot Spoilers Inside**

All I wanted was a little more Boba Fett - but when I look at the official site or IMDb I don't see him listed. Of course Jar Jar Binks is there.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Well, let's see--(1) you have to kill you a whole mess o' Jedi, (2) reveal Palpatine for who/what he truly is, (3) squeeze a bunch of Wookiee in there (and just try getting that smell out of your couch after their visit), (4) pop Luke and Leia out of Amidala, (5) get Leia to Bail and Alderaan, (6) get Luke the hell out of Dodge and to Tatooine and, oh yeah, (7) something about this Anakin/Vader guy, too.

I don't know about you, but that's a pretty full day.
    Personally, I always wondered why C3PO didn't recognize Tatooine in episode 4, since that's where he came from.

I hope it's a really, really long movie. But I'm not going to line up a month early. I'd rather wait until the crowds thin out a bit. I like my elbow room.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

the driods got thier memory erased

so i hear

it explians how they dont remember tattoine, or obi wan etc

An article I ran across on today's MSNBC.com that I wanted to share:

Why the Dark Side is more powerful

...which supplements this article I ran across last week:

The Case for the Empire

(And, no, I don't read The Standard on a regular basis, and, no, I don't want to get all Current Events in the Star Wars thread. I've always been intrigued by the alternate viewpoint of Star Wars ever since a cool (non-Fort) chyck I know asked me, "...and just what was so bad about the Empire, anyway? At least the trains ran on time..." I had a hard criticizing the Empire against her arguments. )

And, yes, I know--they're just movies.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

My husband stopped by the theatre today and got our opening day tickets, 10:30am.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

I just find it hard to understand how he is going to link #3 to #4, it seems he put too much crap in # 1, IMO #2 should have been the first one, then it would make it easier. # 1 was pure junk.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    FYI - there was a trailer for RoTS that I had not seen yet at Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I really, really hope that the movie is as good as the trailer!

Maybe it's because I've loved all 5 movies to date, but I'm sure I'll love ROTS regardless. It's the missing piece and I'm sure I'll get the chills when I hear the 'Darth Vader' music. They played only a bar or two of the Darth Vader music in AOTC, (shortly after Anakin went on his murderous rampage, and it just made the movie for me.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Rats. I turned to Ebert & Roeper too late to see their review. But they gave it 2 thumbs up.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    Of course Jar Jar Binks is there.
    Nooooo! Not Jar Jar!

Regardless of Jar Jar, I can't wait to see how Anakin goes to the dark side.

+ Reply to Thread