+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith! **Plot Spoilers Inside**

See the trailer? I think it looks fantastic. *fingers crossed*
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I watched the O.C. last night in hopes of seeing it, but because CTV airs it in Canada we don't get the U.S. commercials. I was hoping they'd make an exception for the Star Wars trailer, but no such luck.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

If anyone is interested in spoilers, this site has screencaps. But beware, it basically tells the whole plot.

***SPOILERS**** ---> http://airheadonline.net/ep3/ep3.htm

The pictures look fantastic - I can't help but be excited.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thanks for the link Heppy! Now I feel better about missing the trailer.

(I quickly scanned the photos without reading the captions, so I'm only semi-spoiled. )
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Thanks for the link Heppy! Now I feel better about missing the trailer.

(I quickly scanned the photos without reading the captions, so I'm only semi-spoiled. )
    I couldn't resist and read the captions. Oh no.

But, wow! Who would have guessed that Obi-Wan is Luke and Leia's real father!

I kid, I kid!
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    I couldn't resist and read the captions. Oh no.

But, wow! Who would have guessed that Obi-Wan is Luke and Leia's real father!

I kid, I kid!
    Had me for a second there! lol.

I can't wait to see this movie, but I need to resist reading that spoiler up there.

A friend of my family works for George Lucas. She has seen the movie already and, while she cannot give any details (darn confidentiality clause!), she said it's VERY good and much darker than the previous films. Definitely not for the little ones.
    I didn't like the other two prequels but I'm looking forward to this one. I'm trying to stay spoiler-free....we'll see how long that lasts!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The only actors I love from the new movies are Sam Jackson, Ewan McGregor and Christopher Lee, big CL fan here. Hell I'd just go see just about any movie with Mr. Lee (and have).

I only hope this one is long, it will have to be. IMO he should of started this set with the Clone Wars then he could of moved it right along, now like Stargazer said, he has a lot of loose ends to tie up. I mean if people didn't see the clone wars cartoons they are in the dark on a lot of things, even if you watched them it still doesn't explain enough................uuughhh Jar Jar Binks is still the worst creation ever out of this whole series.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    ...he has a lot of loose ends to tie up...
    Well, let's see--(1) you have to kill you a whole mess o' Jedi, (2) reveal Palpatine for who/what he truly is, (3) squeeze a bunch of Wookiee in there (and just try getting that smell out of your couch after their visit), (4) pop Luke and Leia out of Amidala, (5) get Leia to Bail and Alderaan, (6) get Luke the hell out of Dodge and to Tatooine and, oh yeah, (7) something about this Anakin/Vader guy, too.

I don't know about you, but that's a pretty full day.

+ Reply to Thread