+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Lobeck and Sid.

For Lobeck and Sid.

Here is a bit of info. on the Kevon Spacey/ Kate Winslett movie I was telling you about.
    The movie is called, The Life of David Gale.

From the official site.

The Life of David Gale, a taut suspense thriller directed by Alan Parker, stars two-time Academy Award®-winner Kevin Spacey and Oscar®-nominees Kate Winslet and Laura Linney.

In Charles Randolph’s original screenplay, David Gale (Spacey) is a man who has tried hard to live by his principles but in a bizarre twist of fate, this devoted father, popular professor and respected death penalty opponent finds himself on Death Row for the rape and murder of fellow activist Constance Harraway (Linney). With only three days before his scheduled execution, Gale agrees to give reporter Elizabeth (Bitsey) Bloom (Winslet) the exclusive interview she’s been chasing. But Bitsey soon realizes that this assignment is more than she bargained for, and that a man’s life is in her hands. Putting her own safety in jeopardy, she frantically races to piece together the shocking events surrounding Constance’s death, before it’s too late.
    Official site

Wow...sounds like it could be really good. Plus, Laura Linney's in it as well, and I've liked her ever since the first "Tales of the City" mini-series ran on PBS.

Thanks for the info, Fluff!

Saw the trailers before... I forget what movie... anyway, it does look good.

Kevin Spacey is absolutely amazing.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I like Laura Linney too.

The movie looks great from the trailers.
    I've seen them a few times in the theartre and the place always goes quiet when that trailer comes on.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I have heard nothing of this. Looks great.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

ooh fluff! thanks! i can't wait! sounds like a great thriller with a wonderful cast!

+ Reply to Thread