+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anchorman 7/09

FORT Fogey
    I thought it was very amusing. I love Will Ferrell!! Just looking at him cracks me up sometimes. I loved the whole 70s vibe. "When in rome" I also loved the weatherman. "Do you want to come to a pants party?" "I don't know what we're yelling about!!" And the scene where they are dissing each other as the credits roll... I always did wonder what the anchors were saying to each other.

I think anchorman is easily the most quotable movie of the summer. I want to know where I can get "Sex Panther by Odeon" so i can smell like a diaper covered in burnt hair.

"LOUD NOISES!"

You know what, I did end up seeing this at the theater, and you know what, I don't regret it at all, it was hilarious!!! My favorite scene was the big anchorman brawl, that had me dying with laughter.

I see so many great moments and quotes cited here already, so I'll just add that I loved all of Will Ferrell's crazy exclamations like: "Great Odin's raven," or "Son of a bee-sting," or "Knights of Columbus, that hurt!" I also lost it after JB punts Baxter over the bridge, and Will Ferrell gets stuck in his "glass cage of emotion."
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Hi

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Yes...totally quotable and totally funny. "Did you throw a trident?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12