+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you could cast a Slasher Pic..

If you could cast a Slasher Pic..

If you could cast anyone in a slasher movie.. who would you cast as 'The Victims'? Really all I want to know is who would you like to watch die a gruesome death on screen?

Julia Roberts, Meg Ryan and Penelope Cruz are my pics..

Let's see.... Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Oprah, Jay Leno, David Schwimmer, Pauley Shore, Carrottop, Jennifer Love Hewitt, the cast of the OC, Amber Bkirch, Bob Guiney, that Osbourne chick (the daughter).... should I continue? Hope its a big budget film
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Lets see....Martha Stewart, Gilbert Godfried, Jeff Golblum, Kirsty Ally and the best victim of all.....Fran Drescher!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Jase and Scott

Angel (an ex-friend), Kerry (another ex-friend), D.K. (My best friend's ex-boyfriend, Dave), and Calvin (Another ex-boyfriend of my friend). Can we say how they would be killed, too??? Let's see in the order above: blown up, blown up, guiatine, guiatine. (The other way, though. You know. The French answer to birth control.)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'd have the ultimate slasher film. This wouldn't be a typical slasher film, but rather the first confimed snuff film featuring...

Michael Moore, Barbra Streisand, Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon, George Clooney, Rob Reiner, Martin Sheen, Ben Affleck, Alec Baldwin, Jane Fonda, Woody Harrelson, Janeane Garofalo, Ed Asner, Sandra Bernhard, George Carlin, Dixie Chicks, Cher, Danny Glover, Willie Nelson, William Jefferson Clinton (and Hillary), Beastie Boys, Oliver Stone, Edward Norton, John Mellencamp, John Kerry, Michael Jackson, Martha Stewart, Nick Nolte, Dustin Hoffman, Mike Farrell, Sheryl Crow, James Taylor, Kevin Bacon, Moby, Margaret Cho, Pearl Jam, John Fogerty, R.E.M., Jessica Lange, Robert Downey, Jr., Bruce Springsteen, Dave Mathews Band, Ted Turner, Jesse Jackson, Al Franken, and of course Sean Penn.

I'd list many more names, but have to save some surprises for the sequels.

So it's safe to say that the shorter list would be who wouldn't be in it?

+ Reply to Thread