+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Memento - anyone seen it? - SPOILER INFO

LG.

Memento - anyone seen it?

I watched this movie last weekend. I have a question if anyone else has seen it, but I don't want to post it without a warning as it would involve a major spoiler.

Anyone? Feel free to PM me, or else I'll post Spoiler warnings on the thread if I get any takers.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I've seen it, LG...I'll PM you to see if I can help w/ your question...

Oooh, I want to know what the question is now
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Have you seen the movie, fluff? It would totally wreck the ending if I sent you the question otherwise. I'd be happy to send you my question, though, as I watched it by myself and need to "talk" it over with someone.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oooh, I MUST know the question

I've seen it and LOVED it! It's not one of those that you can fold laundry or pay bills while watching though -- you have to pay attention!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Exactly, BF!

LG, did you get my PM?

LG.
    I did and I replied, a long rambling reply, didn't you get that Lobeck?

I'd be happy to forward my question to anyone who has seen it and wants to discuss, or maybe we could meet up in chat.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Me me me!

I'm going to make a cup of tea and then I'll pop into chat
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    oh, and even though Lil LG and Mr. LG were both asleep while the movie was on, I was crocheting while watching it, so full attention doesn't happen too much while I'm watching tv. No wonder I have questions, eh?

LG.
    ACK, I just checked my PMs and the one I thought I composed and sent to Lobeck was NOT IN MY SENT. Probably was too long to send. I'm in chat with BF now, if anyone interested in talking about Memento wants to join us. Sorry Lobeck, I thought I did send a long PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast