+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Memento - anyone seen it? - SPOILER INFO

Geez, LG, could you make me feel any cooler? I love discussing movie plot points.

I don't know how to explain the other tattoo. It shouldn't be there. It makes no sense. And it calls into question everything that came afterwards.

As for Carrie-Anne Moss's character, yeah, I guess she was using him eventually, too. Initially, though, I think she really was pissed at him. She really thought he was Jimmy when he pulled up outside her bar. After she tested him sufficiently and realized he was completely sincere about his condition, she started using him like everyone else. The guy at the motel was using him, too. Double rooms, double rent, etc. Poor Leonard.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    Ah yes, the guy at the motel, he was paying for two rooms, but hadn't they realized they could get him to pay like 10 times a day for each room? At least the motel guy came clean with him and told him to always get receipts, but I don't think poor Leonard was "with it" enough to get "always get receipts" tatooed anywhere. Too busy putting down license plates that he knows are bunk. The bar chick was quite mad at him as she served him in a mug that he (and everyone else) had spit in just minutes before, yuck. She was a pretty cruel person, though, as I think she intentionally made sure there were no pens anywhere to be found when she left in her house after telling him off royally, and Leonard didn't have enough going on to remember it until he was able to find someone to write on. Carry a pen Leonard. BTW Leonard, you should make a note when you sleep with the chick too. Why exactly did he end up going to that seedy hotel? He left his house because memories of his wife were creeping him out?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Didn't someone advise him to take up residency at the motel? Maybe it was Teddy. Can't remember. There was a reason he'd picked that place, though. Someone told him to.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123