+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 2

FORT Newbie

Spiderman 2

Is anyone going to see Spiderman 2 tomorrow? I can't wait!! Check this out if you are: http://heyspidey.poptarts.com

I was planning on going to see it today. but I can't. Might catch it tomorow. Can't wait...been waiting for this movie for months now! and it's finally here!!!!

Jay
    It looks awesome. I will definitely catch this one.

Ok, So I actually caught the movie today. COnsidering it's the first day open, so of course it would be high in demand. But beacuse I desperately wanted to see, My friends and I still agreed to get the tickets 1st row! My neck HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!! but it was worth it.

Everything about the movie I liked, the plot, the actors, the acting, even the action/graphics section. IT was great! 5 stars. THe only thing, it seemed as if the plot (Espeacially near the last half hour...it seemed all over the place) I thought the ending was rather abrupt, but that's just me personaly.

I definitely reccomend this movie!

FORT Fan
    I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I thought the first was good but not great, and I was skeptical that the sequel would live up to it. Sounds like it does that and more. Have you seen the reviews it's getting?? I think it's the best reviewed movie of the year so far. I've seen one critics changing his own rules to grade Spider-Man 2 higher than should be possible. Ebert's calling it the best comic-book based movie in at least 25 years. Raimi's taking the action to another level, and the love story outshines anything else around.

I can't wait to see if it's all true.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I want to see it, but it doesn't look as good as the first one to me. The enemy looks kind of cheesy with all his legs and all. But, it has been getting good reviews, so I'm hoping that it is better than I am expecting.

I'm gonna see it soon! The spidey movies are awesome!

FORT Newbie

Love It

Yay! I saw it too!! How awesome was this movie!!

I can't wait to see it...maybe tomorrow!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I saw it tonight and didn't like it all that much. So many parts were over the top corny and cheesy. I was shaking my head at how dumb so many of the scenes were. The previews also gave away everything for me, they show the last scene in one of the trailers. I could've ended this movie in 20 minutes with tip-toeing and a gun, the writing should've been a lot better. This movie let me down, I won't be buying it and the only time I will see it again is if its not my money and I am on something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast