+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spiderman 2

Don't get what the big deal is about this movie. It was alright. That's it.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

It's a good movie. I don't know if it's a great movie. The special effects are topnotch, maybe the best I've ever seen. The nonaction sequences with Peter Parker didn't drag as much as I thought they would. The funny bits were good. The romantic bits ... blech ... Maybe that was it. Too much cheesey, chick-flick moments. Or maybe Kirsten isn't hot enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    why exactly would he have taken his mask off in the train scene?
    It caught on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    i mean come on. there has to be someone who would sell his name of face even though he saved their lives for a bunch of money.
    I dunno, I know people seem heartless sometimes, but I don't think they would just because they know how much is at stake and that they know that if they sell him out, and they get in trouble, who's going to save them?

I saw it last week - thought it was great!!! Better than the first IMO!!!

Watched it twice already, and will prob be a third time before the end of the week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McMw
    I saw it last week - thought it was great!!! Better than the first IMO!!!

Watched it twice already, and will prob be a third time before the end of the week!!!
    I thought it was better than the first too. I liked this movie. Toby is getting cuter, I must say. And Kirsten Dunst is pretty in a nice, average way-not intimidating. I like her, she's a cutie too.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Ok so here is my review for Spiderman 2
    First of all if I had to give it a rating I don't even need to think about it because it deserves 5 stars in a heartbeat (* * * * *)

Ok now when I went to the theatre the second it came out, I was expecting a lot. I mean everywhere I looked it got at least 4 stars. The first movie was absolutely amazing and something about sequels just makes them not as good as there first. But I have to say THIS WAS BETTER.

I don't want to ruin anything because I want you to enjoy every second for yourself. The storyline was great. Peter and Aunt May, Harry and MJ all had their own individual stories and they were all good. The 200 million dollars that they spent on special effects definitely showed because they were amazing. It had action, the continued attempt at getting together between MJ and Peter except there was another roadblock, she was seeing a successful, caring astronaut. I found there were lots more to laugh about in this film, I know I broke in laugh at least 6 or 7 times.

I thought the last battle sequence wasn't as good as the first though there was an amazing train battle that made up for it. Not only that, but the ending was amazing and it actually surprised me. If it would end on Spiderman 2, I think it would be a great closing point and I would be happy but there is Spiderman 3 in production. I hope they can somehow beat this incredible movie.

So basically I'm telling you if you're thinking about going to see this but don't know, GO SEE IT and if you don't want to see it, SEE IT ANYWAYS.

JR.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I loved this movie. I thought it was much better than the first. I love the train scene and how everyone got to see Spidey vunerable.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    That's an awsome trailor JR!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234